C R Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Adrian

• Love our new wrangler!

Jake Allen made our buying experience fast and easy. He was great to work with and very friendly. I would definitely recommend Jake when you're looking for your next car.

• cr of adrian

Luke skywalker Tucker over at cr of Adrian is the man to see if your buying. Very professional no pressure in buying with quick and painless service. If your looking for a vehicle go see Luke, very recommended.

• Luke (skywalker) of adrian

Highly professional and respectful this individual will work with you to get what you want at the price you want. We just leased a 2017 Jeep Cherokee and are extremely happy and I would highly recommend him.

• Luke Skywalker

Bought a 2017 Jeep Cherokee. Luke made the buying process fun and easy! Great guy and great facility. Highly recommend!

• Luke Skywalker

This is the second vehicle Luke has came thru on and help my family when we needed a greatly, reliable vehicle. I just want to give a special thank you to Luke and recommend him to everyone because he is amazing at his job.

• Luke Skywalker

More then a dealer, he is family.. I have bought two vehicles ..Very honest and upfront, he is more about you then himself

• CR of Adrian LUKE SKYWALKER

I bought a 2017 Jeep Compass....BEST CHOICE EVER!!! Luke "SKYWALKER" Tucker helped me out with everything! SO HAPPY!!!!

• Crazy of Adrian is the best

This guy has sold me two vehicles , he is no longer a dealer, he is family. Very honest and upfront and willing to help you ( not himself) but YOU .. He entertained my kids for four hours. Not much I can really say, great guy

• CR of adrian

Luke sky walker tucker has prompt service, very knowledgeable. Quick and good service.

• GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR FROM LUKE "SKYWALKER"

Very helpful in finding what I could afford staying the boundaries of my want list. I feel very confident going out with this car.