Walker Bros Buick Chevrolet

Sunday Closed Closed
(814) 734-1648 (814) 734-1648

4.1

Great Service Department!!

Called about getting an alignment, mentioned I was buying new tires from Wal-mart. The service manager Jim asked what price i was paying for them, said that he could beat their price. Well i reluctantly told him. But sure enough not only did he beat there price, i also received $100 cash rebate!! Talk about good business. This dealership has just won all my future business, along with shopping for my next car!

1.0

Terrible Service

If I could give negative reviews I would! I went there at closing time to look at ththe lot thinking no one would be there, a salesman came out and the first thing he did is look at his watch and say I was cutting it close. He had no answers for the questions I asked about the car and took me into the office to gather information so I could come back tomorrow. He asked basic information as well as my work experience. He told me we wouldn't talk numbers until the following day. I went back the next day and he was not helpful, VERY rude and then rushed me through the process and said if I didn't like it I should remember they have been here for 100 years. Not too mention he than ran my credit report and knocked my score down on a vehicle I didn't even want to purchase. I only showed up to the second appointment in hopes they would remove my information and he called me six times that day. Terrible business practice, surprised they are still in business.

Great service,

Had very good experience buying a car the service department is very good

1.0

Not happy with this dealership

Not happy with this dealership at all . The people are rude and to be honest i'm surprised they are still in business .

A Thrilled Customer

Victor is awesome!!! Walker Brothers is Fantastic!! Thanks for the great experience!! Proud owner of a 2015 White Silverado!

Customer

I came to Walker Bros looking for a new car. I am a disabled veteran who is trying to improve my credit and was not sure I would qualify for a new car. I sat down with Bob Lane and after a brief discription of my situation, Bob and the great people of Walker Bros put me in a new car lease that fit my budget. I have never had such careing and quality service. Tim Sexton U.S.N. Retired

Friendly and Patient

Very friendly and patient sales staff for my son's first vehicle shopping experience.

classic

They made the process so easy and enjoyable! Great place with great people!

USED Chevy TRAVERSE

GREAT PLACE to GO....friendly, honest and helpful!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your glowing review. We work hard to treat people like family and it is good to get feedback to reinforce our efforts. Thank you.