Ed Shults Of Warren

(4.8) 306 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

306 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Shults Of Warren from DealerRater.com
  • Good experience
    February 18, 2018

My husband and I were able to get a brand new truck with 3 years of full maintenance. The dealership is close so it will always be easy to get the tru...ck serviced with no hassle.

• Highly Recommend!
    February 15, 2018

I could not be happier with this dealership! I was looking to lease for the first time and had the Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude in mind. My sister rec...ommended me checking at Ed Shults of Warren because she had dealt with them in the past and had a positive experience. When I called up, I was connected to Randy Beckstrom. I set up an appointment to test drive the Jeep and to go over numbers. I LOVED the Altitude. When it came to discussing the price and monthly payments though, it just didn???t seem possible for my budget. When I got home, I called around to other dealerships including ones near Pittsburgh. After 3 days of checking around, I contacted Randy again to review the payments and other options. He did not pressure me into any sales and was very open and honest when answering all of my questions. So on February 14, 2018, just 4 days after I started looking for a new vehicle, I got the Altitude! I loved my experience at Ed Shults of Warren and would definitely recommend Randy Beckstrom!

• Nearly a dozen vehicles since 2000/ mostly great experience
    February 14, 2018

My wife and I have purchased many trucks, cars, and Jeeps from this fantastic group of people, and have never had a major problem that was not solved ...to our satisfaction. So, since 2002, our experiences buying trucks, jeeps, and cars (all New) have been joyful and easy!!! 4 trucks, 5 jeeps, and 2 cars have all been kept running wonderfully. I would recommend this dealership to any family member !!!! Troy has been a JOY, and all the folks in finance (Jim and Sherri) have made the buying experience very pleasant!!!! The Sales and Service folks are all GREAT.

• Wonderful experience
    February 14, 2018

Troy was incredibly helpful with our car buying experience. Had a wonderful experience in all aspects of the process. I would definitely recommend hi...m to friends and family. We love our new Subaru Forester!!

• Easy buying our 1st Subaru
    February 9, 2018

Troy helped my wife and I buy a 2018 Forester. We had a lot of fun test driving them. Troy is a easy going no presure salesperson. If I need a new car... Troy is my 1st call.

• Great people! A+
    February 7, 2018

3 time back buying a vehicle at ed shults if warren. Always a pleasure to purchase from. First time working with Sam. Great guy, understood exactly wh...at I wanted and needed. Wasn't pushy and a great guy to talk with.

Overall Experience

• Willing to work with us
    February 4, 2018

This is the third time our family has bought a car from Shults of Warren. All three times we have been impressed with their level of professionalism a...nd willingness to work within our budget to get us what we needed. Don was knowledgeable and helpful. The finance guy, Randy was also top notch. We love our new car! Bill & Jamie

February 1, 2018

Randy was very helpful and found a vehicle that fit my needs. He answered my questions and accommodated my requests without issue. James had my paperw...ork ready to go and the deal was done in a timely matter, he answered my questions well and was easy to work with.

• ok good
    January 26, 2018

Sam was very helpful during the sale and delivery of our new Jeep Cherokee. It was a pleasure dealing with him love the car and price

Overall Experience

• Had a wonderful experience. Great staff and very helpful.
    January 23, 2018

Great home town dealership.The staff was wonderful, kind and helpful. Highly recommended them. I'll be going back years to come for future purchase.

Ed Shults Of Warren