Thys Motor Company

99 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 29, 2019

Traded in my car and got a Wrangler from them recently. Traveled from Des Moines to their dealership as they had the jeep I wanted. Glad I did as the... process was a lot quicker and easier than other dealerships and did not have to play the "games" that I got tired of with other dealerships. Will return again for future car buying.

We really appreciate that you made the drive over from Des Moines. Thanks for noticing our straight forward way of doing business too. We appreciate... your business and your review!! Thanks again.

March 11, 2019

Although we did not purchase our Jeep from Thys, Ryan allowed a dealer to make a trade so we could get the car we wanted closer to home. Not all dealers... would do this...I think it says a lot about the character and integrity of the entire dealership!

Thanks so much for taking the time to let everyone know. Hope you're enjoying that new Jeep.

• February 4, 2015

I contacted Thys about a van I found on cars.com and received a reply from Ryan Bevins very quickly and he was quick to answer my questions and genuinely... seemed to want to win my business. When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted and had a pleasant experience dealing with Mile O'Brien. He was knowledgeable about the Promaster van. My paper work was completed quickly and efficiently by Susie. I had looked at vans at several other dealerships many of which were unpleasant experiences being female was treated as if I knew nothing, that was not the case at Thys Automotive.

Thanks Deb! We appreciate you making the trip from MN and will make it well worth your while every time. Please send us some pictures when you get yo...ur new van all set up for your business. We would love to see some happy dogs in their awesome new Promaster Van.

December 9, 2018

Could not be more pleased with my purchase of a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 p-up. Dave Koch, Ryan Paul, and the entire staff were more than accommodating. The... truck was held for us on our word. Drove 400 miles, one way, to get it. Took it home. I would drive another 800 miles to deal with these folks again. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for making the trip and for letting everyone on cars.com know about your experience. We're glad it was an excellent experience and wel...l worth the long drive. Thanks again for your business too!!

April 27, 2018

I personally dislike pushy dealerships with pushy salesman and other pushy staff trying to have you buy whatever! I drove two hours to this dealership... after talking to Dave about a car I really liked for my collage son. Boy am I glad I did. Dave was absolutely great-up front and believe it or not honest. Susie was great and very nice to talk to. My experience was great. Thanks Dave and Susie and Thys. I finally bought a car and walked away with clean shorts.

Thanks for taking the time to tell people about your friendly experience here at Thys in Belle Plaine. We really appreciate your business!

February 1, 2018

Tyler and Susie are amazing ! I was able to test drive a 2017 Durango. When I went in to buy the car I was in the dealership less than an hour and I... was driving away in my new ride! While I was filling out paperwork for Suzie, Tyler was filling my car with gas and had it running so it was warm when I got in it on a cold January day! Thanks so much for the EXCELLENT service!

Thanks Holly! We really appreciate it.

December 2, 2017

I had the BEST experience buying a vehicle from Thys! Denny was extremely helpful, kind, and personable. They are there to help and not just get a sale... from you. They want to make sure that you leave there satisfied, and I most definitely did!

Thanks for letting everyone know about your experience here with Denny!

November 3, 2017

I recently drove all the way from Oklahoma to purchase a used Ram pickup due to fact, Thys was the ONLY dealership that even remotely acted like they wanted... my business. Tyler was my salesperson and very helpful, and Susie the finance manager had everything ready and hassle free in short order. Very satisfied. Would recommend anyone searching for Chrysler products to get in contact with them.

August 6, 2017

Denny at Belle Plaine was very helpful and nice. He really knows his vehicles and helps with the options.

July 22, 2017

Dennis exceeded our expectations today when we visited and purchased the 2017 Journey. He was very nice and respectful! Very low pressure sales person!... The manager was very nice and helpful too! We would highly recommend and will definitely visit again for future car purchases!