Cunningham Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 877-597-4238

4.1
Average based on 9 reviews
  • Customer

Nick worked very hard on both of my purchases . It has been easy to schedule service when needed. The work has been done correctly the first time.

• Happy

Very nice people was treated very good there also worked very hard to get me a great deal.

• Not impressed

This is the most I can give for a review considering I never heard from anyone at this dealer and it's been at least two weeks now. At this point I'm not exactly impressed or interested anymore. Not for a Honda Accord that's over priced anyway

• bad beat at cunningham auto

Buyer beware.this is the worst vehicle purchase experience I have ever had. Thanks for all your help nick or lack of. Wouldn't recommend Cunningham auto to put air in my tires. More to follow.

• cunningham chrysler

Salesman was very helpful and I would recommend him to friends.

Salesman was very helpful and I would recommend him to friends.

• great srevice dept!

mike and aaron in the service dept are a joy to work with,very honest,no pressure,and always have a smile.

• Satisfied Customer

I hate car shopping but Cunningham's made it easy. I started late looking for a 2012 still on the lot but drove away with an excellent deal on a 2013. My salesman, Tim Moreland, was so helpful and quick. Jeff in finance gave very helpful advice and had the paper work done in no time. I would recommend everyone call or stop in. Service was excellent.

• Great service and no pressure

I'd highly recommend new or used car purchases through Cunningham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Their sales staff was knowledgable and provided a hassle free buying experience. The dealer worked to get the price I wanted for the vehicle purcahsed and never pressured me into buying. This was my first time buying at the dealership and was the best experience I've ever had at any dealership period. I'll be a return customer for sure.

• Used car purchase

Found the Dodge Charger we were looking for on Cars.com. Contacted Jim Clark at Cunningham, who answered all my questions. Had my brother test drive the vehicle and had it shipped to Minneapolis, MN. Great car, great price and great service.