Cunningham Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.1
  • Cunningham chrysler Edinboro

My wife and I came in to look at some new and used Durangos that they had on their lot and we decided that we wanted to go with something different and we were talking with Nick Longstreth and within about 30 mins they had found the exact vehicle we were looking for. The service was above and beyond what we could have expected.

• Great salesmanship and service

The people were nice and Justin cuzzola and Mathew McAdoo were very helpful I was very happy with the service this is my second car I bought from Cunningham Chrysler of Edinboro, Everthing was handled professional and speedy.

• Don Winkler

Very pleasant experience! Friendly staff and very helpful. See Nick Longstreth!

Very pleasant experience! Friendly staff and very helpful. See Nick Longstreth!

• Dodge Ram 1500

Dealership was nice to work with. The dealer Justin was nice and easy to talk to. It made it easier to be able to stick with one dealership and not have to shop, he worked hard to get me what I wanted.

• too makerl

friendly sales man a nice inventory would recomend

friendly sales man a nice inventory would recomend

• buying used car

I was very impressed with the fast friendly service. they were very good at answering all my Questions and got a cool hat !!

• Happy

Very nice people was treated very good there also worked very hard to get me a great deal.

• Customer

Nick worked very hard on both of my purchases . It has been easy to schedule service when needed. The work has been done correctly the first time.

• Not impressed

This is the most I can give for a review considering I never heard from anyone at this dealer and it's been at least two weeks now. At this point I'm not exactly impressed or interested anymore. Not for a Honda Accord that's over priced anyway

• bad beat at cunningham auto

Buyer beware.this is the worst vehicle purchase experience I have ever had. Thanks for all your help nick or lack of. Wouldn't recommend Cunningham auto to put air in my tires. More to follow.