• Used Car Heaven!

We drove just over 100 miles to see a 2011 HHR that was advertised at Frank Beck Chevrolet. Charlie Balog helped us get a great doable deal, so we purchased it. While we closed the deal on this vehicle, Charlie also helped us work a deal on a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro ! Two sales in one afternoon. Must have been something in the coffee. Needless to say we are extremely happy with our purchases and the treatment we received. Five star rating all the way.

• Cheaper than other dealerships

Frank Beck was able to fix my car for $800 less than another Chevy dealership quoted me for. Frank Beck was quick and painless.

• My new favorite dealer!

Moved to the area last summer. Currently leasing 2 vehicles from them. Highly satisfied customer. Great, personable sales and service staff. Will go the extra mile to earn and keep your business.

• 2013 Chevy Silverado

The first time in a longtime a I had a test drive without a sales person present.

• service

took leased auto in for sevice, it seems as though everything thing ws done right

• Service was great...

Service was timely and treated very well even though I purchased my truck from another dealership.

• Diane Cooney

Had a recall and When I made the appointment they scheduled me in a timely manner and the repair was also completed in a timely manner as well.

• Tire Replacement

I have had quite a few services done on my 2008 Equinox at Frank beck Chevrolet since last couple of years. so far i have been very satisfied with their knowledge, professionalism and above all team work among them. I am just glad i don't have to waste too much time when it comes to my car.

• Warranty repair

I had barely finished my free coffee and popcorn and my vehicle was all ready to go ! Friendly staff and beautiful waiting room make for a pleasant experience here.

• Retired business owner

I feel that the dealership has strengthen itself with the addition of service personnel from another dealership. Over the past few years I have bought (4) new GM vehicles from this other dealership and the above referenced people were great to work with and influenced where I purchased the vehicles.