New 888-367-6153 Dealer Website
Used 866-968-7205 Email Dealer
Service 888-697-6817

Average based on 58 reviews
  • Great Buying Experince

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to earn your business! Please do not hesitate to call with any questions. 517-265-8187

I was looking for a Certified Pre-Owned Edge. Found one online through Ford's website that sent me to Dave Knapp Ford. They had an amazing offer that was worth driving three and a half hours one way to pick up. Ed Jeffery made the process EXTREMELY easy, and I was well taken care of. Great job by everyone involved!!

• Great service

Great service! Wonderful people. Always a good experience.

We really appreciate your feedback! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Great service! Wonderful people. Always a good experience.

• warranty repair

Determined car problem quickly; resolved as quickly. Great service.

We're happy to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction, Laura! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Determined car problem quickly; resolved as quickly. Great service.

• Happy customers.

Great service. Happy with leasing and maintenance of our vehicles.

Great service. Happy with leasing and maintenance of our vehicles.

• Replacement of a flat tire.

We had a flat tire on my vibe when we were dropping off our fiesta. They got us in quickly with no hassles.

We're happy to hear that we were able to help you, Walter! Safe travels!

We're happy to hear that we were able to help you, Walter! Safe travels!

• Outstanding Service

On my way traveling from Fremont Ohio to Pentwater MI, on a windy rainy Friday afternoon my low tire pressure light came on. I stopped at the Knapp Service Department seeking help, and Kevin Belanger took care of my problem as if I had been a long time customer. As I don't live near this dealership, this is not the case. But if you do, I'm sure you will be treated like family, whatever the car care need! I can't thank Kevin enough for fixing my tire and getting me back on the road! Great service!

• Great Experience

We purchased a new vehicle from Beth Noden at Knapp Ford/Lincoln. She is a wonderful person to work with. She made sure my family and I were completely satisfied and knowledgeable about our new vehicle, the dealership and our service center. Beth scheduled our first service appointment before we left the dealer with our new vehicle. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, go see Beth!!! Thanks Beth for making our experience positive and stress free.

• Great Staff and service

My experience with Dave Knapp Ford was very good. Sales and finance where very polite and accommodating. This is my third or fourth vehicle I have purchased from Dave Knapp Ford, this last purchase was as good if not better than the first time I purchased. Thank you for serving Lenawee County with professionalism. Richard Folis was great.

• Great cars, excellent service

I love Dave Knapp's. Beside highly rated Ford cars, their Customer Service is excellent. When you call, you usually get Calvin on the phone. He's polite, very helpful. The facilities are clean, and comfortable while you wait. Travis, the Manager, always approaches you about your car, and any needed repairs. He's very professional, and clear about what it will cost. I plan to use them for many years.

• Great Service

I have had 2 vehicles have recalls done at Dave Knapp Ford and dealt with Travis in the service dept. He was very helpful and the entire facility was friendly. The facility was very clean, I know in the future when I am shopping for a new vehicle I will shop there.