• Great service

The service personnel are always polite and friendly and my car is serviced in a reasonable time.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Marjorie! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Oil change

Very friendly people, love the service they provided

Very friendly people, love the service they provided

• Bell Ford

Bell did everything right. I couldn't be more happy with their service and staff.

Sharon, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Gary Howard

We were just looking . Wanted to trade our 2016 F-150 for a smaller SUV and we had exceptional help finding and buying a new 2017 Explorer . Thanks to everyone at Bell Ford Lincoln. We will push our friends and family toward Bell Ford and know they will be as happy as we are¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Gary, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Flat tire repair

Great service. Glad we bought tire pkg with the truck!

Great service. Glad we bought tire pkg with the truck!

Donald, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Bell is the Best

Best service anywhere. Customer #1. Explain things well. Follow up and follow thru excellent. Bell Ford is the best dealership around.

• Bell Ford service

Fast service, friendly employees, comfortable waiting area.

Fast service, friendly employees, comfortable waiting area.

Alan, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you again for choosing Bell Ford Lincoln, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Service

all my ford family I would recommend I have a few gm family members and they will go to bell Chevrolet.

Wesley, thank you for your kind words! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care!

• Service on truck

Thanks for giving me the loaner car while my truck was being worked on.

Thanks for giving me the loaner car while my truck was being worked on.

• Service Review

Everyone at Bell was so helpful and hospitable. Service was quick and easy. Thank you so much.