449 reviews

449 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lombard Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 12, 2015

Our recent purchase experience was excellent. Marc Jones was the Sales Representative who assisted us. He is honest, thorough and very competent - a real... professional. He is extremely knowledgeable about Ford vehicles and patient in dealing with his customers. This is our third Explorer and all of them are serviced at Lombard Ford. Larry Wright, our Service Representative, knows his cars inside and out. He is not only very experienced and skilled at diagnosing vehicle issues; but is honest, competent and thorough. In short, buy & service your Ford at Lombard.

October 17, 2018

Dan couldn't have more helpful! He has a great personality and I would recommend Lombard to all my friends and family. I will have them ask for Dan!... This is our second car purchased here and if we nee another we will definitely purchase it from Lombard and request Dan!

October 10, 2018

For the past 35 years I have purchased numerous trucks and cars from Lombard Ford. From owner, Rob Lombard, to every sales person, mechanic, service agent... or office personnel, we were always extremely satisfied. I can't say enough good things about Lombard Ford and it certainly is the best car dealership I ever did business with.

Lombard Ford

We're blessed to have done business with you over the years. You know we would do any thing in our power to ensure your satisfaction. You're not a "cu...stomer". You are a family member to us sir. Enjoy that gorgeous Mustang! That car received so many compliments while we held it for you. It was like a magnet in the show room. Be proud of that car!

Mark Jones

(4.8) 6 reviews

Steve Knox

NOT RATED

October 9, 2018

The team there are wonderful. Always go there for service. They do everything possible to get you back on the road with affordable repairs. Services... are done right the first time.

October 5, 2018

Service is always done on time and very professional. Customer service is always friendly and extremely helpful. I purchased my car from Lombard and have... been very satisfied with its performance.

October 4, 2018

Betsy in my opinion goes above and beyond to help a customer. Her ability to pay attention to the customers wants and needs. She's willing to listen to... what a customer has to say and does not try and rush the customer out the door. She is pleasant on the phone.

October 3, 2018

Locally owned, the owner is always there which is awesome in this world of corporate ownership. Very personal service. My salesmen, Dan LoRusso was very... easy going patient & honest guy. The finance guy was brutally honest & Mr. BettigoIe is always a warm friendly face to see & Barbara rocks! Def recommend this locally owned dealership. Thank you Lombard Ford.

Lombard Ford

We can't thank you enough for your overwhelmingly gracious review sir. It was our pleasure to have earned the opportunity to assist you. You're always... welcome to stop in and say hello. We're here for you any time, for any reason. Welcome to the family! Your friends at Lombard Ford

October 2, 2018

I had spoken with Ms. Emma Allen a few weeks ago about renewing the ESP on our 2012 Expedition. I thought it had expired but she told me it didn't expire... until this month. She said she would email me when it was time to renew, which she did today. I called her and she had saved all her notes about our conversation so I was able to renew the ESP in just a few minutes. She did an outstanding job and completed our transaction in minutes. She is a valuable asset to Lombard Ford.

Emma Allen

ESP Sales

(5.0) 46 reviews

October 1, 2018

Betsy was very helpful and went out of her way to make sure my service was great. Betsy offered me a vehicle but I didn't need it at that time. Always... great service.

October 1, 2018

I had the pleasure of having Dan as my sales rep. Right off the bat he made me feel comfortable as he greets you with a smile. He was very informative,... knowledgeable and he made my buying experience hassle free. There was no pressure and he went above and beyond to make my deal happen. My whole experience thus far at Lombard Ford has been excellent. I will return there when I am again ready to purchase another vehicle. I would highly recommend Dan and Lombard Ford.

Lombard Ford

We're so happy that you're a "happygirl". Danny thoroughly enjoyed working with you as well. Thanks so much for all your gracious comments. We'll look... forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy that vehicle!Your friends at Lombard Ford