4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 417 reviews

417 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lombard Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 12, 2015

Our recent purchase experience was excellent. Marc Jones was the Sales Representative who assisted us. He is honest, thorough and very competent - a real... professional. He is extremely knowledgeable about Ford vehicles and patient in dealing with his customers. This is our third Explorer and all of them are serviced at Lombard Ford. Larry Wright, our Service Representative, knows his cars inside and out. He is not only very experienced and skilled at diagnosing vehicle issues; but is honest, competent and thorough. In short, buy & service your Ford at Lombard.

August 21, 2018

The internet help a lot with the purchase of the car. I would not of seen it otherwise Thanks Barbara for keeping in touch with me about the car. I would... not of purchased it if you did not. The mustang looked great when we picked it up what a shine Thanks again

Lombard Ford

I think perseverance was the key for both of us. You liked what you saw on line and by working together we made it happen. We're so glad for you. It s...uits you to a T! I hope you're the envy of all your friends and family. Take care of yourselves, and that gorgeous Mustang. Your friends at Lombard Ford.

August 18, 2018

I have purchased many vehicles and this was by far the most pleasant and stress free. I am happy to support a business that treats customers like they... treat their best friend. Kudos!!

Lombard Ford

While it's kind of sad to learn that it has taken so many vehicles to find us, it sounds like you're finally "home" Mike. Welcome to the Lombard famil...y! Thank you for the Kudos sir. We'll be happy to take care of all your needs from now on. Feel free to contact us for any reason. Your friends at Lombard Ford.

Mark Jones

Sales Specialist

(5.0) 68 reviews

August 16, 2018

All three folks of the Lombard team I worked with were knowledgeable and went out of their way to answer all of my questions on the sale of my used vehicle.... They worked cohesively together and explained every bit of the process.

August 15, 2018

A great experience with Lombard. Had an issue with millage on my ESP plan. Lombard was quick to get the discrepancy resolved and communicated in a very... timely manner. Great people and great customer service.

George Fogarty

General Manager

(5.0) 13 reviews

August 9, 2018

Emma is the best. She walk me through it and now I feel very comfortable with my ESP. If I buy another Ford I'll go to Emma for the same plan

August 8, 2018

The service was awesome. My wife, twin daughters, and I love the Expedition. It arrived in immaculate condition, with no surprises. I cannot recommend... Barbara or Lombard Ford highly enough! Sincerely, Justin Henderson

Lombard Ford

Thanks for the kind words Justin. It was certainly my pleasure to have been the one to fulfill your hopes of owning this stunning Expedition. We striv...e to make our business with out of state folks as seamless as possible. It sounds like we succeeded again. Take care my friend.

August 5, 2018

Dan was great. The guys at Lombard worked with me to make everything work. Thank you guys. They were very attentive they even overnighted me my EZPass... because I forgot it my trade in.

August 3, 2018

We bought our ESP form Emma she answered all of our questions with no hesitation. And made us feel at confident with our purchase. Thanks again

August 2, 2018

We bought a certified used Ford Mustang, but the dealership wanted too much for the extended warranty. So we shopped around online and found two dealerships... that had the lowest prices for the warranty we were looking for. Lombard's was the higher priced of the two, but not by much, and when I told them the price of the other dealership, they matched the price! The best part of this whole buying experience was getting to work with Emma to purchase the Ford Premium care extended warranty. She was patient, and happily answered all of my questions, and made me feel truly comfortable in that I was buying the best product for me, given the amount of miles we would be driving the car per year. I also want to note that the person at the other dealership that is in RI (rhymes with blood) was not very helpful, he didnt have a very good attitude and was rather impatient. I almost hung up on him because of the way he answered my questions. So in the end, I've had the best extended warranty buying experience ever with Emma, and I hope to work with her again if I ever buy another Ford.