462 reviews

462 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lombard Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 12, 2015

Our recent purchase experience was excellent. Marc Jones was the Sales Representative who assisted us. He is honest, thorough and very competent - a real... professional. He is extremely knowledgeable about Ford vehicles and patient in dealing with his customers. This is our third Explorer and all of them are serviced at Lombard Ford. Larry Wright, our Service Representative, knows his cars inside and out. He is not only very experienced and skilled at diagnosing vehicle issues; but is honest, competent and thorough. In short, buy & service your Ford at Lombard.

November 1, 2018

Not knowing a lot about car lingo and how stuff works, she sat down and explained it in a simpler, non technical way so I knew that needed to be fixed.... THANKS SO MUCH. I knew my car was in good hands.

October 28, 2018

The service department at Lombard Ford is always honest. They never do any work that isn't required and always check to ensure you are in agreement with... needs to be done and the price. They make you feel like a friend.

Lombard Ford

Thank you Marylou. It's always nice to receive positive reinforcement from our customers stating we are treating them right. We like to think of our c...ustomers as our friends, and vise versa. See you again next time around. Your friends at Lombard Ford

October 26, 2018

Having scheduled service on my F150 Betsy Koenig took over and made my day!! Betsy had me set up with a loaner, and when i showed up with only "old" insurance... cards I thought the day was lost - but Betsy didn't! When the insurance company failed to help Betsy jumped on line, established an account in my name, printed new insurance cards, and saved the day!! Then gave me a tutorial in a new Ford Escape that would rival any veteran car salesman's efforts, and sent me on my way! Wait! Not done yet! The truck had some scratches on the side panels, and Betsy enlisted Mike in the body shop! Mike worked his magic, and when I picked the truck up the next morning it was beautiful! Thant's the second example of "the extra mile" Lombard Ford offers. Thank you Betsy Koenig, Mike, Steve, and Mr. Rob Lombard!!! Yank Rowan, Watertown, Ct.

Lombard Ford

We couldn't be prouder to have the employees that you mentioned on our staff! If for some reason you ever experience any thing less than good service ...here, you let us know that as well. We appreciate all feed back. Thank you for your kind words sir. See you on your next visit! Your friends at Lombard Ford

Daniel LoRusso

Sales Representative

(5.0) 83 reviews

Steve Knox

October 20, 2018

Having my 2014 fusion serviced at Lombard Ford is always a pleasent experience. Working in a service business my whole career I value quality work performed... on my vehicle by the technitions at Lombard. I enjoy dealing with Betsy who is always friendly and keeps me informed of the needs of my fusion. Her knowledge and attention to my needs and of coarse her smile makes every visit a pleasure. Over all I would recommend Lombard for your service need.

Lombard Ford

Thanks Mike, not only for your gracious review, but for sharing it with us. People need to feel valued. We value our customers and thus it's nice to k...now it's a two way street. Look forward to earning your respect for a long time to come. Your friends at Lombard Ford

Mark Jones

Sales Specialist

(5.0) 74 reviews

October 20, 2018

This is a place you can trust. I drive past 3 other ford dealers way out of my way to come here. Not once have i ever question the sevice that I have done.... Betsy I one of the best she always make me feel like i am part of the Ford team. Thanks again for the friendly and professional service Ken B.

Lombard Ford

Thank you for your endorsement Ken. Glad to hear that you have found a place you can trust to do right by you. Sometimes it takes folks a few unpleasa...nt experiences to finally find a place they can trust for good service. Happy to know you found the Ford team you want to be part of! Your friends at Lombard Ford

October 16, 2018

For 28 years the Lombard team has kept me mobile and safe. Their service staff are the best I've seen. They are also helping me with recommendations designed... to keep my Escape road-worthy without breaking the bank.

Lombard Ford

Wow, 28 years! Are you on our Holiday list? If not, you should be! ;) Thank you SO much for your loyalty sir. We try not to break anyone's bank. As lo...ng as folks service their vehicles routinely, the chances of them not having to "break the bank" is in their favor. We're always happy to see you for whatever reason you wish to visit. Your friends at Lombard Ford

Steve Knox

Jeff Tymosko

Service Manager

October 9, 2018

The team there are wonderful. Always go there for service. They do everything possible to get you back on the road with affordable repairs. Services... are done right the first time.

October 5, 2018

Service is always done on time and very professional. Customer service is always friendly and extremely helpful. I purchased my car from Lombard and have... been very satisfied with its performance.

Daniel LoRusso

Sales Representative

(5.0) 83 reviews

October 4, 2018

Betsy in my opinion goes above and beyond to help a customer. Her ability to pay attention to the customers wants and needs. She's willing to listen to... what a customer has to say and does not try and rush the customer out the door. She is pleasant on the phone.