Lombard Ford

New Used Service

344 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lombard Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Ford Explorer purchase & service
    June 12, 2015

Our recent purchase experience was excellent. Marc Jones was the Sales Representative who assisted us. He is honest, thorough and very competent - a r...eal professional. He is extremely knowledgeable about Ford vehicles and patient in dealing with his customers. This is our third Explorer and all of them are serviced at Lombard Ford. Larry Wright, our Service Representative, knows his cars inside and out. He is not only very experienced and skilled at diagnosing vehicle issues; but is honest, competent and thorough. In short, buy & service your Ford at Lombard.

• Ford ESP Warranty Purchases
    January 13, 2018

Over the years, I've purchases several Ford ESP warranties for my Ford cars. Just recently, I extended a warranty for my 2012 Ford Explorer. Emma Al...len, of Lombard Ford, helped guide me through the options, and made the purchase easy to do - and she found some discounts that helped on the overall price. I will definitely continue to do business at Lombard Ford. Many thanks for helping me get the warranty coverage I needed.

Overall Experience

• Extended warranty and maintenance plans for my for focus.
    January 11, 2018

I wanted to get an extended warranty, however the cost was more than I could afford. So I looked into it online. I actually got the link from Mopar, I... have a warranty for my charger with them. I talked to Joe and he said I will refer you to our sister Lombard Ford. I have to say this experience was one of the best dealing with an awesome service. Kudos for Emma. She and I went back and forth for about 80 emails and she was on top of it all the way. She gave me all the info I needed. Her responses were fast with in minutes. Most important at the end I am happy with the service, warranty and maintenance I purchased. The prices are amazing and they give you the opportunity to pay in installments free of interest. I will do it all over again when if needed.

• ESP plan
    December 30, 2017

This is funny ,have been dealing with Emma Allen since I renewed a service plan on my wife's 2007 Montego after I couldn't get a reply from any of my ...local dealers . I live outside Chicago and thought I was calling another suburb in the area called Lombard ,Il. as it turned out it was the dealership called Lombard Ford . This has started an 8 year relationship when I need something Ford related such as the ESP plan I just bought for my 2017 Fusion I wouldn't even think of asking my local dealer . I just picked up the phone and called Emma. If the dealer is as professional as Emma you'll be in good hands. Thanks again Emma your the best.

• Excellent
    November 10, 2017

The people at Lombard Ford are worth their weight in gold. They always listen and take what I say seriously. They are friendly, courteous and helpfu...l right down to each and every mechanic. Larry has become a friend as have many others there. I have recommended many people to Lombard. Thanks to all.

• Great staff
    September 1, 2017

Great staff... I would highly recommend this dealership for buying a car or servicing a car. They are Friendly, efficient and professional. I have bee...n going to them for years. I am on my 5th car with them.

• more than fair
    July 19, 2017

a big shout out to larry wright and the service team at lombard ford.. my pre-owned transit needed a wheel bearing and a wheel axle. i thought i wou...ld be paying for this repair. larry did some digging and discovered my vehicle was under warranty. yay, the repair was completed in a timely fashion and i am very very pleased. highly reccommended

• Great service at Lombard Ford
    June 26, 2017

Larry and all the folks at Lombard Ford are outstanding! I've had nothing but positive experiences when getting my truck serviced. They consistently d...eliver great service and have exceeded expectations. I'm sure I'll continue working with Lombard for years to come.

• Excellent Customer Service
    June 13, 2017

We've been customers of Lombard Ford for years now. The Service Department has always been accommodating and easy to work with. We especially apprec...iate dealing with Larry Wright because he is always up front with what needs to be done and gets it done for us quickly. Good job.

• Great Service!
    June 9, 2017

I have been coming to Lombard Ford for decades! Always great service and they go the extra mile. The people are always friendly and I have confidence ...they will stand by their service.

Lombard Ford