Lombard Ford

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 412 reviews

412 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lombard Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 12, 2015

Our recent purchase experience was excellent. Marc Jones was the Sales Representative who assisted us. He is honest, thorough and very competent - a real... professional. He is extremely knowledgeable about Ford vehicles and patient in dealing with his customers. This is our third Explorer and all of them are serviced at Lombard Ford. Larry Wright, our Service Representative, knows his cars inside and out. He is not only very experienced and skilled at diagnosing vehicle issues; but is honest, competent and thorough. In short, buy & service your Ford at Lombard.

August 3, 2018

We bought our ESP form Emma she answered all of our questions with no hesitation. And made us feel at confident with our purchase. Thanks again

May 14, 2018

I worked with Emma to purchase and extended warranty for my Ford F150. This was one of the best experiences I've ever had dealing with an auto dealer.... Her follow up and overall customer service was the best!

May 9, 2018

I received a call about my soon to expire extended warranty. The call was gracious, a followup, and quickly described options, even offered to call back... in a few days to allow the current warranty to expire, or more nearly so I suppose is more accurate. A welcome interaction with a knowledgeable person.

April 12, 2018

This is my second extension on my ESP, Emma has been extremely helpful. I would recommend the ESP to everyone, i was directed to the proper product saving... me money..

April 5, 2018

We have been a loyal customers for 10years.Rob and george went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied and pleased with the service and outcome. Thank... you very much!!

George Fogarty

General Manager

(5.0) 11 reviews

January 13, 2018

Over the years, I've purchases several Ford ESP warranties for my Ford cars. Just recently, I extended a warranty for my 2012 Ford Explorer. Emma Allen,... of Lombard Ford, helped guide me through the options, and made the purchase easy to do - and she found some discounts that helped on the overall price. I will definitely continue to do business at Lombard Ford. Many thanks for helping me get the warranty coverage I needed.

January 11, 2018

I wanted to get an extended warranty, however the cost was more than I could afford. So I looked into it online. I actually got the link from Mopar, I... have a warranty for my charger with them. I talked to Joe and he said I will refer you to our sister Lombard Ford. I have to say this experience was one of the best dealing with an awesome service. Kudos for Emma. She and I went back and forth for about 80 emails and she was on top of it all the way. She gave me all the info I needed. Her responses were fast with in minutes. Most important at the end I am happy with the service, warranty and maintenance I purchased. The prices are amazing and they give you the opportunity to pay in installments free of interest. I will do it all over again when if needed.

December 30, 2017

This is funny ,have been dealing with Emma Allen since I renewed a service plan on my wife's 2007 Montego after I couldn't get a reply from any of my local... dealers . I live outside Chicago and thought I was calling another suburb in the area called Lombard ,Il. as it turned out it was the dealership called Lombard Ford . This has started an 8 year relationship when I need something Ford related such as the ESP plan I just bought for my 2017 Fusion I wouldn't even think of asking my local dealer . I just picked up the phone and called Emma. If the dealer is as professional as Emma you'll be in good hands. Thanks again Emma your the best.

November 10, 2017

The people at Lombard Ford are worth their weight in gold. They always listen and take what I say seriously. They are friendly, courteous and helpful... right down to each and every mechanic. Larry has become a friend as have many others there. I have recommended many people to Lombard. Thanks to all.

Betsy Koenig