• Professionalism

Thanks so much for sharing your recent service experience Wanda! Happy to hear we were able to accommodate you last minute. Dan Lynch

I did not know the dealership closed at 6:00 and it was 20 mins until closing. Instead of sending me away to return another day, they went ahead and did my oil change and car check up. The "head person" indicated he had 3 guys working on my car. They had me back out on the road by 10 after 6 which included discussion of the check up and payment for services rendered. I apologized several times and they never once let me feel like it was my fault for showing up just before closing. Outstanding show of professionalism and customer service.

• Great service, love the free car wash

Great dealership, great customer service and service department second to none. Salesman are not paid on commission..Awesome no pressure..

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. Glad to hear you are pleased with our services and how we do business! Dan Lynch

• Lynch Ford

Customer Service and Facilities are best I've ever seen.

Thanks for the 5 star review!

Customer Service and Facilities are best I've ever seen.

Thanks for the 5 star review!

• review

With parts & tax at only about $200 but labor at $300, it seems high. Only took a couple of hours to complete the work but I believe I'm charged an hour at about $100 even if the task only takes 30 min. Why isn't it pro-rated? Then you wonder why customers chose to go to another mechanic. Dropped the car off the nite before and finally called at 1:30 to see what the status was. Was told the technician had a sick child and had to leave and had just now come back and would start on the vehicle. A phone call in the morning to explain there would be a delay would have been nice. When I picked the vehicle up and paid the bill, I had to ask them to give me my keys. Then when I went outside, couldn't find the vehicle. Asked a technician for help and he couldn't find it either. Took about 10 minutes before they located it so I could leave. Do like the fact of the "complimentary" car wash

Florene, thank you for the review but it seems we did not provide you with the level of service we strive to provide. We will be contacting you shortly to address your concerns.

• GMC Truck Repair

Luke did an excellent job of having the paperwork ready to pick up the loaner car and called promptly when my vehicle was ready and again, had the paperwork ready and I was on the road promptly.

Thank you for the feedback on your most recent service visit Carroll! I happy to hear that Luke made things go smoothly for you. Appreciate the 5 star review!

• Service on truck

I am well satisfied with the service recieved. Thank you for asking.

George, thanks for taking the time to share your opinions regarding your recent service visit. Your business is greatly appreciated!

I am well satisfied with the service recieved. Thank you for asking.

• Oil Change

Although I had to wait longer than the quoted (estimated) time by about 45 minutes everyone was so pleasant to work with. The gentleman who checked me in acknowledged they ran over time and did not charge me for the service of $30 (the oil change itself was still covered under warranty). They did a great job with the courtesy car wash and cleaning the inside of my car. I always have a great experience at Lynch!

Ashley, thanks for your patience. I'm glad our staff was able to handle your concern to your satisfaction. Thanks so much the continued opportunity to service your vehicle!

• Lynch Chevy

The purchasing experience that I had with Lynch was truly exceptional. There was no haggling, a great price and very experienced and knowledgeable staff.

• Do not have my title yet.

We feel they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable with buying a new vehicle. We were looking for a used SUV because I have bought new the last couple times and it made me sick when someone else put a ding in my new vehicle. But when I saw used I was not happy either so they worked with us to get us what we wanted and were happy with. They were very patient with us worked past closing time and the office manager that did our paper work was so nice and explained everything so well to us down to drawing us pictures to explain to us what all the paper work meant and that means a lot to me.

• 2016 chevy colorado

dealer ship made an exceptional offer for my trade and never had to banter for a better deal