Putnam Chrysler Dodge Jeep Kia RAM

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• August 9, 2017

Just days ago I walked in there looking to trade in my vehicle . Long story short I ended up buying a 2017 KIA SOUL PLUS . I was so impressed with Jas...on as a saleman and everybody there I went back in two days later and my girlfriend's son Brian bought a 2017 Kia Forte . Its a friendly place from everybody from the managers to the sales people to Scott to help you with the financing , to the service dept personnel . No ego trips there , always a good thing . Just a great bunch of people trying to keep the customer satisfied ! My 2013 Kia Soul Plus warranty ends in Dec 2018 and if I decide to trade it in , I would go to no other dealer . Thank you to all of you @ Putnam Chrysler Dodge Jeep Kia for the courtesy and friendship . It was my pleasure to meet each and everyone of you !

April 10, 2018

Jason Duquet went above and beyond to help get me out of my old lease as I was going to go over my miles and into a brand new lease. He listened to wa...nt i wanted and helped match me to the right car. I left that day with a brand new Kia Optima and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Jason!

February 24, 2015

I bought a brand new 2015 Cherokee Limited that I paid cash for in the back rear bumper reflector fell out and they told me I have to buy one and go t...o the parts department and put it in yourself bad dealership have lost my business I paid cash money for this car in I think it's terrible

July 4, 2014

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP ANYTIME, they even had a truck brought to my home when I was unable to go there. That is service

July 29, 2013

Inquired about a specific KIA model/year. Without being pushy or disrepectful, they finally managed to offer an acceptable price.

December 2, 2012

Got the lowest price quoted online - was able to maintain said price when we went to dealership. Took this quote to other dealers and they could not e...ven come close. Buying process was smooth and painfree! Found this dealer via cars.com.

October 15, 2012

From the moment I called and spoke with anyone there they were all very nice, they helped me and answered any questions I had. Mark Pilsbury was the a... sales consultant I got to know, he is wonderful he has gone beond what any sales person has ever done. He worked with me to get exactly what I wanted never any presure at all. he has done so much for me I will always give him 5 , The Service Department also very nice and helpful, always taking the time to explain before and after may van was serviced I give them a 5 From the managers down it's the same they are always willing to do what ever they can do to make you happy. also. There is never any pressure to buy or have more done then you have asked for. I will allways recomend Putnam as a 1st class Dealership.

October 29, 2011

Check out all of the other dealerships and these Guy are the BEST

Putnam Chrysler Dodge Jeep Kia RAM