Elmhurst BMW

(4.9) 302 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Terrific Dealership

I am not from around this area as I live In Northbrook and could've went to a closer Dealership nearby, but I am glad I chose Elmhurst BMW for the ter...rific service and attention I received from Tom Novak. I will highly recommend this Dealership to all my family and friends.

Hello there, we are glad to see that you had an exceptional customer service experience with us. Tom will be glad to hear that you were happy with his... work. Your recommendation is appreciated. Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping your friends and family.

• Top notch BMW service center

BMW x5m serviced and maintenenced multiple times here, never returned for the same problem twice. Staff very friendly. They have helped facilitate se...veral warranty and recalled issues on top of the primary repair. Honestly, couldn't say anything about facility because eveytime I have a loaner waiting for me, so never need to sit down inside, I'm sure it's nice though.

Hi Ralph- Thanks for your great words for your service experience with us! We're glad to see your excellent compliments! Irv Shenderovsky, General Ma...nager, ishender@eagbmwjag.com

• Review Joe Svoboda

Joe was very friendly, informative, helpful and professional with finding and completing my purchase of my Lincoln MKC. I would highly recommend him t...o my closest friends.

Hi Brooke- We're glad to see your 5 star experience with us! Thank you for the compliments for Joe! Thanks for considering us when you were in the mar...ket for a new vehicle. -Irv Shenderovsky, ishender@eagbmwjag.com (630) 833-7945

• 7 cars purchased from this dealer in the past 10yr

7 car purchases over the past 10 years. This is the place to get your BMW new, used, or certified. Ask for Josh Douglas in sales.

Hi Chai, thank you for your loyalty and recommending us to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle. Your kind compliments are appreciated. Than...k you for your repeat business and we look forward to seeing you again. - Irv Shenderovsky ishender@eagbmwjag.com (630) 833-7945

• Great Service

Always get quality service at Elmhurst BMW. The guys treat you great and are very professional. Been coming to Elmhurst BMW for 10 years. Great job!

Hi Mike, thank you for your loyalty and repeat business. We appreciate your kind words and that you can count on us for your vehicle service needs. -I...rv Shenderovsky ishender@eagbmwjag.com (630) 833-7945

• Mister

Excellent knowledge of all of the car functions. All of our questions were answered. Nice facility, friendly staff.

Hi Dale, thank you for your 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with us. Your business is appreciated. We look fo...rward to your next visit.

• certified 750ix

I traveled 500 miles to buy a Certified PreOwned BMW from this dealership. the salesman (Michael & Eugene) were excellent to do business with. The ...vehicle was exactly as represented in our conversations and the process went smoothly. I was very comfortable with the experience of purchasing a used vehicle from long distance and would purchase another from this dealership.

Hi Steve, thank you for choosing us in purchasing your certified preowned BMW. We are glad to hear that Michael and Eugene provided you outstanding cu...stomer service and were of great help. We look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy your BMW! Thank you for your kind review!-Irv Shenderovsky ishender@elmhurstbmw.com 630-833-7945

• Excellent Dealership

I have lived in Chicago since 1969. During this time I bought and traded many cars and visited a lot of dealerships in Chicago and vicinity. With grea...t confidence and enthusiasm during this long time I haven’t come across a better dealership than Elmhurst BMW at 466 W. Lake Street, Elmhurst, Illinois. Buying and trading a car from them was a great pleasure. They treated us with respect and honesty. The person, who dealt with us, is Josh Douglas, who was considerate, patient, honest, and knowledgeable. He is the type of person you would like to have as friend for life. We thank you Josh for your kindness and decent way of dealing with people. We certainly enjoyed meeting you. We highly recommend anyone who is interested in buying a car should first visit Elmhurst BMW and talk to Josh Douglass. We are sure you would not be disappointed. Give it a try and find out.

Hi Dr. Nour, thank you for your kind words about your experience in working with us. Josh is an excellent example of the top notch customer service we... provide to our customers. We appreciate your time in leaving us this amazing review and 5 star rating!-Irv Shenderovsky ishender@elmhurstbmw.com 630-833-7945

• Happy shopper

I didn't join shopping at this dealership I wasn't rushed I took my time on what I want

Hi James, thanks for sharing your great experience! We are proud of our excellent customer service. We appreciate your time in leaving us a 5 star rat...ing! See you next time. Thank you.-Irv Shenderovsky ishender@elmhurstbmw.com 630-833-7945

• Excellent and Easy Going Service

When I walked in to the dealership, I was greeted by Josh Douglas. It was very no pressure from the beginning as I didn't know what I wanted. Even t...hough I didn't intend to buy that day, Josh showed me a great deal on a vehicle and made my car shopping experience smooth. Thankfully I didn't have to drive around from dealer to dealer and waste my time. I am very happy with the vehicle and the Elmhurst BMW experience. I have sent my friends here and have all had a positive experience.

Hi Steve, thank you for leaving us a stellar review! We are happy to know that you had an outstanding experience in purchasing a new vehicle with us. ...We appreciate your referrals and look forward to see you again. Thank you.-Irv Shenderovsky ishender@elmhurstbmw.com 630-833-7945

Elmhurst BMW