New 866-947-5330 Dealer Website
Used 866-959-9589 Email Dealer
Service 877-688-7851

3.5
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Very disappointing experience.

I had a great experience buying 3 yrs ago. This time it was very disappointing. The lot is jammed with vehicles, no visible customer parking area. I parked in the driveway. The entryway surface to the office area is broken up. Inside it's jammed with desks, nowhere to sit and no-one offered me a seat. Coffee area was dirty, coffee pot empty. After nearly 2 hrs the salesman still hadn't quoted me a price for a vehicle and a trade-in. I guessed it was the old trick of wearing a customer down. I walked out. I'm told the business is under new ownership.

• Never made it.

Sorry, we never made it there. We ended up buying something before we made it to them. They were very nice over the phone.

• Cars And Trucks Rhinebeck Ford

Rhinebeck Ford is the right place to buy your new or used car they are very friendly honest and trusting people

• Best Around

Honest, friendly integrity. The staff was knowledgeable with Products and customer service and they were honest.