• Great service team

The service advisers are always pleasant and knowledgeable and the waiting area is nice. Different options. You can either get work done or read.

Thanks Charlotte for your kind words and your business!

Thanks Charlotte for your kind words and your business!

• The best dealership anywhere

Thanks Celeste for your comments and your business... see you in another 225k :)

The professionalism of the entire operation is superb. When an additional repair was identified on my (225,000 miles) 2004 Outback, I was called for approval before the car was disassembled. After excellent coordination between the service, sales, and financing departments, I drove away in my new 2017 Impreza within 24 hours. There is no better vehicle than a Subaru, and no better dealership than Ruge's. Well done!

• Great Service

Thanks Kathy we appreciate your business, and your kind words!

Employees are pleasant and always accommodating. Their newly remodeled waiting area is comfortable and clean. We've been buying and servicing our Subarus at Ruge's for many years and wouldn't go anyplace else.

Thanks Kathy we appreciate your business, and your kind words!

• wonderful experience

Thanks Barbara for your kind words, and your business!

Everything was easy from the reminders for the check-up and scheduling the appointment to dropping off my car and getting back after the service. Brett remembered my name when I returned later to get my water bottle which I left earlier in the day.

Thanks Barbara for your kind words, and your business!

• Review

Thanks Camille we appreciate your kind words, and your business. Enjoy your new Subaru!

Our salesman Christian was very knowledgeable, courteous & always willing to go that extra mile for us! We had an excellent experience with entire staff!

• Oilchange

Needed an oil change. Work was done quickly, didn't have to wait long, waiting area was nice and clean plus free coffee.

Thanks for your kind comments and your business!

Thanks for your kind comments and your business!

• Ruge's Subaru Review of a Customer's car Service

Thanks Geraldine! We appreciate your kind comments and your business.

Took me exactly at the appointed time. My service coordinator was very pleasant, helpful and courteous. Work was done in a timely manner (while I waited).

Thanks Geraldine! We appreciate your kind comments and your business.

• Fantastic Experience

Thanks Angeleen, we really appreciate your kind words and your business! Enjoy!

From the moment I walked in, I felt welcomed by the sales team. The sales person I got the pleasure of working with helped me feel comfortable, as it is a huge decision to buy a car, and really listened to what I was looking for in a car. He was genuine throughout the process and I never felt like he was just trying to get a commission check. He was available to answer my questions and always maintained a great attitude. He connected me to a car I am absolutely in love with and helped me feel confident in my decision.

Thanks Angeleen, we really appreciate your kind words and your business! Enjoy!

• Exceptional Service

Thanks Pamela, we appreciate your business and your kind words!

The service people were very helpful and I was taken care of within 20 seconds after entering the building! It's a comfortable, friendly waiting area with plenty of free snacks and beverages. Ruge's service is far above average!

Thanks Pamela, we appreciate your business and your kind words!

• great service for over 50 years

Thanks Austin, we appreciate your comments and your business!

The staff is friendly and knows how to make the customer feel at "home". They were knowledgeable about the repairs that were being made and explained them when asked.

Thanks Austin, we appreciate your comments and your business!