• Fantastic Experience

Thanks Angeleen, we really appreciate your kind words and your business! Enjoy!

From the moment I walked in, I felt welcomed by the sales team. The sales person I got the pleasure of working with helped me feel comfortable, as it is a huge decision to buy a car, and really listened to what I was looking for in a car. He was genuine throughout the process and I never felt like he was just trying to get a commission check. He was available to answer my questions and always maintained a great attitude. He connected me to a car I am absolutely in love with and helped me feel confident in my decision.

Thanks Angeleen, we really appreciate your kind words and your business! Enjoy!

• Exceptional Service

Thanks Pamela, we appreciate your business and your kind words!

The service people were very helpful and I was taken care of within 20 seconds after entering the building! It's a comfortable, friendly waiting area with plenty of free snacks and beverages. Ruge's service is far above average!

Thanks Pamela, we appreciate your business and your kind words!

• great service for over 50 years

Thanks Austin, we appreciate your comments and your business!

The staff is friendly and knows how to make the customer feel at "home". They were knowledgeable about the repairs that were being made and explained them when asked.

Thanks Austin, we appreciate your comments and your business!

• Ruge's Subaru Service

Thanks Penny, so happy we could be of Service. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy!

Ruge's Subaru Service people excel at efficiency, flexibility - I went for transmission fluid top-off per notification re 2017 models. Then realized I had hit 3500 miles and it was time for maintenance check, oil change etc. I asked for that additional service and was accommodated.

• Great Service, Friendly, Knowledgeable

Thank you Cathryn, we really appreciate you sharing your experiences, and your continued business! Enjoy!

I have purchased 3 cars from Ruge's. My salesman Christian Wood is the best. If i have any questions and concerns he is always knowledgeable about the product. I definitely be purchasing my next Subaru from Ruge's.

• Great Sales Experience!

Thanks Toufie, we appreciate you sharing your experience! Thanks for your business, and enjoy your new Subaru!

Salesperson Jennifer Mears worked with us to meet our price goal and answered all of our questions about the car. She is an outstanding member of the Ruges team!!

• Happy customer

Thank you Janet for your kind words and for your business!

I like the physical layout of the dealership. I liked being able to take the test drive without a salesman. I just liked the salesman's and sales manager's approach to me as a customer.

Thank you Janet for your kind words and for your business!

• Fast quick service

We appreciated how quickly the car was serviced & the follow-up call to let us know the service was performed.

Thank you Lester for your business and your kind words!

Thank you Lester for your business and your kind words!

• GREAT HONEST, QUALITY SERVICE

Thank you Alice, we really appreciate you and your family's continued business!

So glad to be able to tell of my opinion of Ruge's. The quality of workmanship and honesty is why I don't mind driving the extra miles to this destination. I have been a customer since 1993 when my late husband, who was terminally ill, took be there to buy me a new car, as he was worried about my future. I have been going there ever since, realizing over time, just how fortunate I am to have a dealer with such high standards. There have been times, when a less scrupulous dealer could easily have "ripped me off' but they never have... always doing what is best for me, and at a fair price. I was there just yesterday for an inspection winterizing, general checkup, and normal 3000 mile service. I drove away with confidence, knowing that I had the best service possible. Brett and all the other employees are a pleasure. They are a gem, especially in this world of "don't give a damn," that is all too common.

Thank you Alice, we really appreciate you and your family's continued business!

• Ruges Subaru

Jennifer was very knowledgable & it was a smooth transaction. They took care of everything. The forester has a lot of great new updates.

Thanks for your kind words Sara, we appreciate your business, and are so happy you love your new Forester!