• Great experience

Excellent customer service with Danny Pifer at Greg Sweet Ford

Jennifer, Thank you again for your business! Enjoy your new ride! Greg Sweet Ford-Lincoln

Excellent customer service with Danny Pifer at Greg Sweet Ford

• 2017 Ford Escape

Thank you again Janice! We appreciate your business!

Just bought my 2nd car from Joe Coccito. He is very pleasant and found the car I wanted at the right price. Everyone at this dealership goes out of their way to be helpful.

Thank you again Janice! We appreciate your business!

• 2012 Ford Edge

Ashley - thank you for your business. Glad you really like your Ford Edge! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joe was helpful and understanding with our car buying needs. He is friendly and engaging as well. The dealership answered all of our questions and the service area even took the extra time to explain side cut keys to us.

• Lincoln Continental

We just bought a new Lincoln. It's our second one in two years. We always get a good deal from Joe Coccito.

Thank you again for your business Judy. Enjoy your Continental! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in.

• Servicing of vehicle

Thank you! So glad that you stopped in and we will see you again soon!

Was greeted nicely & promptly after entering & after my information was given I was put right into rotation of vehicles. I did have an appointment. The waiting room is clean & roomy with TV, coffee, & lots of magazines. The wait was about normal for evening they were doing. The job was completed & I love that they wash the car! Thank you for the great service!

Thank you! So glad that you stopped in and we will see you again soon!

• New car purchase from Greg Sweet Ford

Thank you again Tom. We appreciate your continued business!

I've purchased two new vehicles from Greg Sweet in the past two years and i've had a pleasent experience with both purchases. Their service dept has always taken care of my needs in a fast and professional manner. i'm very pleased with the dealership and will continue to deal there.

Thank you again Tom. We appreciate your continued business!

• SUCCESS!

Thank you once again from Greg Sweet Ford-Lincoln. We appreciate your business Michele!

ANOTHER RED CARPET LEASE! JOE COCCITO IS THE ONLY SALESMAN WE WOULD EVER GO TO! HE KNOWS JUST WHAT WE WANT, AND ALWAYS MAKES IT HAPPEN! PROFESSIONAL ALL THE WAY! AFTER YEARS OF DEALING WITH HIM, IT IS LIKE VISITING A FAMILY MEMBER...THANK YOU, JOE! GREG SWEET FORD, IS OUR PICK FOR DEALERSHIPS. THE FINANCE GENTLEMAN, KNOWS HIS STUFF! WE CANNOT SAY ENOUGH, ABOUT THE EXCELLENT SERVICE THAT WE ALWAYS RECEIVE. DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE HAS...WE ARE FORD STRONG, ONLY! HIGHLY RECOMMEND JOE, AND GREG SWEET FORD! LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL, 4 DOOR, GORGEOUS BLUE, 4 WHEEL DRIVE F150, AND ALL IT'S BELLS AND WHISTLES! AWESOME!

• Danny D. Pifer - salesman

Excellent dealership. They were pleasant and did everything they could to get us the vehicle we purchased. Would like to thank them very much.

Thank you for your business Richard! It was our pleasure!

Thank you for your business Richard! It was our pleasure!

• per knowing a friend who works for greg sweet,

well as I found a vehicle on the sweet web site I made it a point to call and set up a test drive. my salesman was very polite and professional. he showed me the car I wanted plus another one. the one I wanted was the one I bought. just a bit of haggling. the deal was done. cant believe that this car was like show room new. picking it up on the 12th January. will I go back absolutely. you want a good deal go to greg sweet/..

• Great business

Thank you Diane! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Ford Edge!

You can walk in and explain in details what you want and they find it for you! They helped me so much and was just absolutely awesome. Thanks for getting me into my 2016 Ford Edge.

Thank you Diane! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Ford Edge!