Woody Buick GMC

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Great Used Car Buying Experience!
    June 5, 2013

A pleasant fast and easy transaction on a great used car with Glen the salesperson! Had to take my dog with me, and she also was treated very well by ...everyone there, and a nice plant upon taking delivery of the car!

Shopping for a good Quality vehicle
    March 6, 2013

I was in the market for another new vehicle, I hadn't purchased a new vehicle since 2002. I really didn't want to get into haggling war over price. Th...e saleman "Chris White" made my purchase easy and pleasant. They gave me top dollar for my trade, and the vehicle that I purchased competitvely priced. I was use to at least a 2 to 3 hour process of purchasing a vehicle, but with Woody Buick that process was only an 1 1/2 long. I will recommend this first class dealership to all my friends and family!! The next time I am in the market for purchasing a vehicle, I will shop Woody Buick first. It was worth the hour drive to the dealership. "Remember drive a little to save a Lot" that is Woody's motto, and it is a true statement.

Woody Buick GMC