• Great Experience with the professional sales team!

I'm so excited to hear of your experience here! We hope you are enjoying your purchase.

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Romeo Chevrolet! Our sales agent Randy Wilbur was friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us close our deal on a 2014 Equinox. The Sales Manager and the Finance Team (George and Geoff) were expedient and made sure we were able to get the deal done in a timely manner. We would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to visit this dealership first. We will never consider going anywhere other than Romeo Chevrolet when buying a vehicle. W. Newmyer and H. Oxford

• Waste of time!!!

I went here to purchase a used car at noon.I test drove the car and really liked it.so the salesman and I sat down and agreed on a payment I could afford.He went to see someone and returned and said "We have a deal!".We shook hands on it.So we spent about an hour filling out forms,getting a payoff amount for my trade.Then he brings the stack of papers back to the finance guy.After 30 min. or so,the finance guy comes out and asks me for money down or a co-signer.I told him my wife does not work and has no income.He says that doesn't matter-get her to submit a credit app. online.So I call my wife,she drives home and fills out app. for credit.Another hour goes by,and the salesman comes to get me.He takes me to the Buick building next door.where some guy tells me he can't do anything for me.After 3 hrs plus after "having made a deaL" I was sent away with nothing.Will never return to this dealer and unless you like being treated badly,I would steer clear of this place

• Love, love, love my new car!!!!

Never has a car shopping experience been more pleasurable! My sales guy, Pat Duke, could not have done more for me. I knew what I wanted, he found it and I was able to drive my brand new Chevy home the same day. Mike, the Sales Mgr,and the great finance guy (sorry - name escapes me) all worked together on my behalf. More importantly, all of the employees seemed to genuinely like each other. A beautiful, spotless dealership ... I was beyond impressed! Kudos and thanks to all of you!!!

• Wonderful help!!

Had a wonderful experience here while browsing through the selection. A nice young man Llelwyn definitely was very helpful in finding what I was looking for and helping me set things up. I'd definitely go back to this dealership for more help next time.

• Great experience

Had a great experience! Thank you all! I will definitely come back again to do business with this dealership.

• Excellent service! Highly recommended!

Excellent service! Highly recommended! I had my car repaired there and they provided me with a rental. I will definitely go back.

• Great Dealer!!

Had such a fun time buying a car from here!! Never thought it'd be this easy and stress free! I recommend Romeo to Anyone!!

• NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE

I purchased a couple of vehicles from Romeo. Lisa E and Anthony G were great to deal with. They got me the deal I wanted. Joe R even came out to introduce himself. Most owners are not around at dealers.

• Truly A Great Experience

01/08/2016 I recently purchased a new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado from Jon Block. He was great through the process and I did not feel any of that sales pressure that I worried about when shopping for a new vehicle. The negotiations were straight forward and he didn't unnecessarily waste my time. I really appreciate his professionalism and service both in helping me choose the right truck and also in being comfortable with using the features that were new to me. I had an all-around great experience at Romeo Chevrolet and I would go back there for my next vehicle purchase as well as recommend them to my friends and family.

• Truly A Great Experience

01/08/2016 I recently purchased a new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado from John Doyle. He was great through the process and I didn't feel any of that sales pressure that I worried about when shopping for a new vehicle. The negotiations were straight forward and he didn't unnecessarily waste my time. I really appreciate his professionalism and service both in helping me choose the right truck and also in being comfortable with using the features that were new to me. I had an all around great experience at Romeo Chevrolet and I would go back there for my next vehicle purchase as well as recommend them to my friends and family.