Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1371 reviews

1371 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2019

Process was quick and easy, knowing what they have and working with you is super convenient. Exceptional, Gabe was awesome. He made the deal work with... what I wanted.

Gabriel Morales

(5.0) 56 reviews

February 16, 2019

Entered Marino dealership and Jairo immediately introduced himself and from that point to driving out our new van he was very helpful and kind. We appreciated... his efforts and highly recommend him.

Thank you for your review and recommendation! On behalf of Jairo and our team - thank you for choosing us and we hope you'll visit us again soon!

Jairo Leon

(5.0) 35 reviews

• July 25, 2018

Was interested in purchasing a Jeep. Found exactly what I wanted at Marino’s. Salesman JC worked with me and got me that Jeep. Honest, hard working... dealership with great customer service. Thank you to Tony, JC and the whole Marino team. Would highly recommend this dealership. Very happy!

Ross Thanks so much for taking the time. Hope the shop is great. I know you are loving the Jeep. All the best and please send in some referrals

February 16, 2019

Allen did his best to get us the most out of our deal. Very good person to work with. Would recommend purchasing a car with him.

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Stephanie! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Allen and our team.

Allen Goodwin

(5.0) 53 reviews

February 15, 2019

I always have a great sales experience at Marionos. The second car was even better than the 1st car they sold me a year ago. It got totaled out and I miss... it, that's how great it was but I have the same car but newer year, just got it from them and I love it. They just get better and better! J.C, Mike, Mel, even the services guys are always great. They always take care of me. At this point, I only deal with Marionos, I refuse to go to anyone else! Plum love these guys. They're always very professional and friendly. They'll work with you too if you need alittle help so if you're looking for a great car at a fair price then you better get your butt to Marino's! - Angela Williams

Happy to hear this, Angela! On behalf of JC, Mel, Mike, and our team - enjoy your new vehicle and we hope you'll visit us again soon!

JC Alvarado

Chrysler Jeep Dodge Sales

(5.0) 211 reviews

Mike Caccioppo

(4.9) 38 reviews

February 15, 2019

I had an amazing experience at Marino Jeep. Will definitely be referring friends and family to them. Mel Hanna was extremely personable and friendly and... went as far as to have someone from staff take my other vehicle back to my house so I wouldn't have to worry about driving over 35 miles to do it myself. Thank you Mel and the wonder staff of Marino Jeep. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future !!

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope you'll visit us again soon!

February 15, 2019

Adrian did such a great job listening and understanding what I wanted. He and Mel really helped me get my wife the best valentine's Day gift! Over all... my experience was great and would highly recommend to come see these guys for your car needs!

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Adrian, Mel, and our team!

Adrian Ochoa

Sales Rep

(4.9) 39 reviews

February 15, 2019

This is a great dealership. Kenny Sher, their salesman, was great to work with, and even delivered the car to my house. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Mike! On behalf of Kenny and our team - thank you for choosing us and we hope you'll visit us again soon...!

Kenny Sher

(5.0) 66 reviews

February 15, 2019

Our experience was pleasant because of Dan, he listened to our concerns and helped us in finding the right car that fit our needs. Definitely referring... our family & friends to Dan!

Thank you for your positive feedback! On behalf of Dan and our team - thank you for choosing us and we hope you'll visit us again soon!

Dan Koljovic

(5.0) 120 reviews

February 15, 2019

I went to Marino looking to lease my first vehicle. The staff was great, they were patient with me in making this decision and helped me reach a price... point within my budget to help me get the car I ultimately wanted. It was a pleasant experience that I would definitely recommend to friends and family!

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Frank and our team. We hope you'll visit us again s...oon!

Frank Gavin