Stillwell Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best and easiest time I have ever had.

Christopher Finch was our salesmen helping us purchase our new to us truck. He was very helpful and made this the easiest purchase we have ever had. I would recommend him and Stilwell Ford to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great Experience

Highly Recommend! If you ever want/need a new or used vehicle from Stillwell Ford, I highly recommend Rob Sayles! He is professional, never was pushy and was so patient with us while we made the best decision for our family!

Great experience!

Christopher Finch is easy to deal with and happy to find you the car you want. Always a good experience at Stillwell Ford. Highly recommend.

Highly Recommend

2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Was a great experience from start to finish. I came over from the West side of the state (Holland) to look at a 2009 Jeep Wrangler they had. I ask for Dustin to take a few additional pictures to which he did very timely. Had a slight dealy with the title company, but they drove it over to me. Definitely would recommend looking to them for a vehicle.

Thanks for the great review!

Dustin was professional during the whole process.

The buying experience here was outstanding. I would highly recommend Stillwell Ford to anyone. They were fair on the prices and trade on my vehicle. Thanks again for a easy and relaxed sales experience.

Stillwell Ford, Hillsdale

I had an amazing experience with Jim Cole as a salesman. I felt very informed through the whole process! I went to a few other dealerships and walked out from salesman that made me feel uncomfortable or talked to my dad rather than me. It was nice to walk into a place and not feel like your being stalked around the lot.

Buyout of leased vehicle

Can’t say enough good things about Steve Rzepka. After leasing my Explorer from him 3 years ago, decided to purchase it. Call Steve before hand, he all all paperwork ready for me when I got there. In and out in less than a half hour. This is the 5th new or used vehicles I bought through the years, he’s always my go to salesman.

Thanks for the great review!

Stillwell Ford is the place to go!

Steve Rzepka is an honest, hard working salesman. Everything at Stillwell was transparent and easy. Steve will do everything he can to get you in the best car for you! Thanks, Steve, for showing us our 2013 Fusion Hybrid.

Great dealership

Bought a used F 350, Chris was a excellent salesperson made the buying process very simple, even delivered the truck 2 1/5 hrs away to me.