Ruge's Automotive Inc.

• Purchaser

Was looking for a used car. Didn't buy yet but they were great so far.

Was looking for a used car. Didn't buy yet but they were great so far.

• Having your car serviced at the dealership

The service writers are actually your friends if you listen to them. The mechanics are very good and find trouble spots that need attention. It is your decision after all, listen and make the right one.

• Remote start installation

I received a phone call that vehicle was done. It was done on time, and the service manager was helpful answering some questions about future services for my new truck.

• My new Forester XT touring

Thanks Wilson, we appreciate you making the trip up and glad you enjoyed it!

Was shopping for a Forester base but ended up with a Forester XT touring instead. Jennifer Mears was great she got me a great price and gave me an extensive test drive. Paul was very meticulous about the warranty and helpful add ons. I got the 0% financing. I wanted more on my trade but they will work with you! Great neighborhood too very nostalgic with great restaurants.

Thanks Wilson, we appreciate you making the trip up and glad you enjoyed it!

• Great service

Always personable. Service was quick and I got what I asked for. It's always a pleasure dealing with the service department. Thank you.

Thanks Anthony, we appreciate your comments and your business!

Thanks Anthony, we appreciate your comments and your business!

• prompt, friendly service

Thanks James, we appreciate your business and your kind words!

Friendly service personnel, appointment easy to schedule, service was promptly provided and thoroughly explained. I would recommend Ruge's to others without hesitation.

Thanks James, we appreciate your business and your kind words!

• Great Service and Friendly Staff

The people at Ruge's are warm, accommodating and efficient. The buying process was layed back and the service has been excellent.

Thank you Constance, we really appreciate your kind words and your business!

Thank you Constance, we really appreciate your kind words and your business!

• Great Service , and always keeps appointment times

Thanks Cathy for taking the time to share, we value your business!

Staff always friendly, and appointment is when promised. Also at end of appointment , they will talk with you for a few minutes , if any further issues with vehicle , or if all is ok.

Thanks Cathy for taking the time to share, we value your business!

• Very good service; customer friendly.

Service done in timely fashion. Appointment time kept without delay. Service team polite. Made recommendations re alignment of which I was unaware.

Thanks for your kind words Maxine, much appreciated!

Thanks for your kind words Maxine, much appreciated!

• great service from nice and competent people

Thanks Maryann!

very pleasant and efficient staff took care of my problem quickly at an exceptionally reasonable charge. i have used this service department many times with positive results.

Thanks Maryann!