Visit Spirit Ford
New (734) 732-4242 (734) 732-4242
Used (734) 619-6852 (734) 619-6852
Service (734) 418-8973 (734) 418-8973

Fast, professional service.

Fast, professional service. They say what they will do and do what they say and stand behind their work. Their tire price match got me a great deal.

Spirit Ford Dealership, Dundee,MI Review

FANTASTIC ! If done shopping and being ignored by other dealerships,,,its time to go to SPIRIT FORD DUNDEE,MI ! fROM THE FIRST TIME YOU WALK IN SHOWROOM, SOMEONE ''GREETS'' YOU ! THEY DONT IGNORE YOU,,THE POTENTIAL CUSTOMER,,,THEY EMBRACE YOU TO BECOME,,,,''''THE CUSTOMER '''!! NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES JOB EITHER !!! CANT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP AND SALES PERSON ENOUGH,,,CALVIN YOUR WONDERFUL AT YOUR JOB,,YOU NEVER FORGET WHO THE CUSTOMER IS,,THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, KINDNESS. HOPE,,,,SHE SETS YOUR CAR UP FOR ALL INTERNET CONNECTIONS AND THROUGHLY EXPLAINS EVERYTHING,,,THANK YOU !! SPIRIT FORD/CALVIN IS OUR NEW GO TO FORD DEALER FOR ANY AND ALL FUTURE PURSCHASES. !! TOTALLY RECOMMEND SPIRIT FORD 200%

Dealer response

Hi Robert, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Excellent Service and communication for the service dept

Excellent Service and communication for the service dept (Logan Gray). Very polite and friendly, he kept me updated and explained everything that was going to happen with the service of my car.

2.0

Kyle is very rude!

Kyle is very rude! He was not happy I bought my car. Not happy how he talked to me.

Purchase new vehicle

Very easy to go through the process. Had what we wanted in stock and took time after the purchase to go through the vehicle and show how all the differnt options and how they work.

Dealer response

Hi Ted, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Car buying

Wonderful, Cheryl listened to my needs and got me what I wanted.

Dealer response

Hi Sandra, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Happy Customer

Friendly, fixed a problem others had been unable to fix.

Dealer response

Hello Wanda, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Spirit Ford

Awesome customer service. They walked me through the whole process and made it easy and friendly

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! At Spirit Ford, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Would highly recommend.

Would highly recommend. They were very honest and easy going through the whole buying process.

Worked with me on scheduling, Always pleasant to work

Worked with me on scheduling, Always pleasant to work with, had vehicle ready as needed .

3.0

Bought my Edge from Spirit and have had all maintenance

Bought my Edge from Spirit and have had all maintenance done there. Unfortunately, they have damaged one of my wheels during a tire rotation. They did swap it out with another and gave me a free oil change for my inconvenience. However, all five times I’ve had the oil changed and tires rotated the air pressure had not been correct. The paperwork indicates the psi was set to factory specs but the psi is either 5-6 lbs over or 2-3 under even though the factory specs are on the driver side door. Not tough too find. I have discussed this with the general manager but this obviously isn’t a priority so I’ll have to take my business elsewhere.

I like working with Kyle he is relatable, friendly as

I like working with Kyle he is relatable, friendly as well as knowledgeable with the product

Service

Service was top notch! Appointment was on time and time of service was as quoted even washed my car !!

Dealer response

Hi Beth, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

New lease vehicle

Tony@Spirit Ford is a great guy to work with. Always goes above and beyond to find exactly what I'm looking for and never lets me down

Dealer response

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

so what do I say about spirit ford in fifteen words?

so what do I say about spirit ford in fifteen words? If I weren't satisfied, I would stop going there. they are much better than friendly ford in monroe.

Person on the lease

Everything went well,the scheduled work was done well and in a timely fashion.

Dealer response

Hi, we really appreciate your feedback! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

1.0

When I brought my escape in went to service dealt with

When I brought my escape in went to service dealt with Joe all he could say 3 hrs to look at it. I ask what I should do. Again 3hrs That was good when u work in service u should ask if u need a car. After he gave girl in service paperwork was great. I was looking at a Bronco not now I’ll go to friendly ford

car serviced & repaired.

No problems with dealership. Everything done timely and staff was helpful in getting the jobs completed.

Dealer response

Hello Marie, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Spirit Ford

I have been with Spirit Ford for many years. I went there for an oil change on my leased car. I started thinking about buying it out. I went in to a salesperson, Daniel, and asked him about buying it out. it was done by the next morning with less monthly payment.

I have been with Spirit Ford for many years.

Oil change and maintenance

Everyone was very courteous competent and very efficient. I didn?t wait and was taken care of right away. Everything they did was explained to me. Entire service did not take very long. I am very satisfied!

Dealer response

Mary, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

4.0

New car

I had no problems leasing a new car this is my 3 rd or 4 th time with Tony and will continue to use spirit ford

Dealer response

Hi Brenda, thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great experience, fast service, everyone was direct and

Great experience, fast service, everyone was direct and to the point, which makes the whole process better.

Oil change

Came in for oil change and cabin air filter replacement happy with service

Dealer response

Hi Keith, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Service review

Friendly and fast . No issues . They were able to get it in at a timely matter and at my convenience .

Dealer response

Hi Robert, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Spirit Ford, Inc.!

2022 Ford Maverick from Spirit Ford

Really nice vehicle and a great price! We have the hybrid engine and its fun to drive

Dealer response

Hi Jeff, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

We live in Dundee and buy all our vehicles here.

We live in Dundee and buy all our vehicles here. Tony is always smooth to work with. He makes the experience as hassle free as possible. Always feel like we get a good deal from people who treat you like neighbors.

Great Exerience!

Ordered a F250 Limited last June and it finally showed up last week. It was well worth the wait, what an awesome truck. The folks at Spirit Ford were absolutely outstanding to work with. No pressure and very accommodating to what worked for me to allow me an in and out delivery. I will be back for future urchases.

Dealer response

Hi Benjamin, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Michael Muller

Great service. Very professional. Car was delivered as promised.

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Ford Edge

Great oil change except they didn't wash my car as usual.

1.0

Please quit putting up cars that customer orders.

Please quit putting up cars that customer orders. Unless they are cancelled orders available for sale.

Oil change

Great service quickly getting vehicle back would recommend this dealership for repairs

Spirit Ford Service

Spirit Ford makes servicing my Ford vehicles a very good experience. I will forever make Spirit Ford my first choice for buying or service.

The service representative was prompt, informative, and

The service representative was prompt, informative, and very professional. Responded to my service questions appropriately. Service was provided quickly while I waited in a clean lobby area.

The ford car shop done a good job working on the truck

The ford car shop done a good job working on the truck and good time for me

Mary M

Always a great experience with Spirit Ford. Everyone is friendly and concerned when I have a problem.

Dealer response

Hi Mary, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! At Spirit Ford, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Awesome Experiences every time

It is hard to describe just one, when I went to my first appointment to get my Car, was great everyone I came into contact with was, amazing kind and caring, I have since my purchase take my Ford Escape back to the same place to get the oil changes done and anything else I may need. They have not one time tried to get me to let them do more work on my car than i have requested, They treat me with the up most respect, I recommend them to my family and friends and that includes out of town and state.

The staff went above and beyond to help me get this...

The staff went above and beyond to help me get this vehicle. I will be returning for my next purchase.

4.0

Oil change

Came to get an oil change because it was too cold outside to do it myself like I normally do. Waited about 15 minutes in waiting area for the service employee to come out and tell me their internet was down so they couldn't pump oil! True customer service would of went down the road to one of the many auto stores, bought oil and poured it in my truck. When I suggested this he stood there staring at me with no answer. Ended up the internet came back on about 10 minutes later and they could finish. This world is in huge trouble if the internet keeps you from pumping oil! They did give me a $15 discount for the inconvenience but my total bill was still $164 for an oil change!!!!

Beware of lemons

Nothing against the people that work there but our entire experience with the lemon they sold us has been a nightmare. 36000 miles and we've had 5 different loaners already. Trans pump assemblies, cameras, engine replaced, battery replaced twice (they charged me for the second one), engine light always coming on, shifting issues, not starting, I think they've had the car more than I have. So now it's there again.... and they imply that they are done working on it moving forward despite my premium extended warranty.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (734) 529-5521 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.