New 877-269-7204 Dealer Website
Used 888-252-2803 Email Dealer
Service 866-692-2175

Average based on 338 reviews.
  • Buying a car at Bill Brown was a great experience.

Everything went better then expected. I was iimpressed with the service at Bill Brown. I would buy at Bill Brown again.

• Rusty Karr

I purchased an f350 from Rusty Karr. My friends, family and clients have worked with Rusty for 18 years. In followed rusty from his old dealership to Bill Brown. I'm glad to see he picked a great dealership to work for. The service was fantastic. My paperwork was presented to me both quickly and accurately. My truck was just as I ordered it and was spotless when I picked it up. Couldn't ask for anything else!!

• BILL BROWN FORD USED CARS

very friendly and helpful. understood my needs financially.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to com...

very friendly and helpful. understood my needs financially.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Clean facilities

The sevice performed was in a timely manner from the time I arrived to the actual completion.

• Great Sales Consultant!

We appreciate your response, Kirk and Sue Krekeler! It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

We love our sales consultant, Rudy Cardenas! My wife and I test drove just about every Ford model at the dealership until deciding on a 2016 Escape. That took up a lot of Rudy's time and he was great about it. He even gave my wife some Ford bags and pens for her kids at school and she was in heaven!

• Great service

I purchased a 2016 Ford Focus from Ryan Schrieber. The service was excellent and he made it super easy for me to get in and get out. Not only will I be back to service my car with you guys but I will come back for my future car purchases and recommended you to my family and friends. Best, Jamie Justin

• Great service

Tony Juncaj was great to work with. He made everything very easy and seamless. Thanks!

We are glad you chose our dealership, Scott. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Customer

Everyone is awesome. They always explain the procedures.

Everyone is awesome. They always explain the procedures.

• Great Service

The staff is friendly, efficient and courteous. They take time to describe what they will do, etc.

We are more than glad to be of service, Lyle. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• The Dealership that cares about their customers

I'm on lease number 2 with Bill Brown and will be going back to lease my third when time comes. They really care about customer satisfaction, especially my sales rep Rudy Cardenas.