• Buying a car at Bill Brown was a great experience.

Everything went better then expected. I was iimpressed with the service at Bill Brown. I would buy at Bill Brown again.

• Good Experience

The staff was very courteous and made good recommendations for repairs. It is an older vehicle so we decided not to pursue the work but appreciated their input.

• The best service ever

From the time I pulled into the garage, they were there to greet me. Joe was very nice , he helped me every step of the way. I was very satisfied with the service and it was very nice to see they took time to clean and vacuum my car. Thank you team T bill brown your service is outstanding !!!

• Full View Moon Roof Repair

Good follow up service. First attempt failed to repair issue, 2nd attempt seems to have worked. Truck was out of service 1.5 weeks for repair. Team was professional through it and cleaned the vehicle nicely for pick up.

• Escape Works Package

Friendly service, completed in time promised. Appreciate free vehicle inspection.

Louis, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• FANTASTIC

Fantastic Service! Well trained staff that are friendly and highly professional.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Good People

Quick service, pleasant people, and they caught something I was not aware of. Got this fixed and on my way. By the way, thank you for the free shopping bag, it will get used.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Bill Brown Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Best dealership around

Bill Brown is a great dealership. I wouldn't buy my cars anywhere else!

Bill Brown is a great dealership. I wouldn't buy my cars anywhere else!

Travis, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• service

no comment at this time. The dealership was clean. The staff was friendly and knowledgable

• Bill Brown Ford