• Robert

Great & friendly service! Second purchase from C. Wimberley and it was a good experience both times.

Thank you Robert, we look forward to number 3! Thanks again for your confidence. Chuck Wimberley Jr.

• The wait

Bought a vehicle about 6 months ago, long story short took them over a month to fix a part that was under warranty . Was also put on the list for a loaner and never recieved one from them. Service is Very hard to contact and will often tell you whoever you are looking for stepped out. Buying process was a totally different story Ron and Dallas were awesome.

• Contact

Once you can get ahold of them it isn't bad, however getting ahold of them is a HUGE process!

• Great Customer Service!

I inquired about a car I seen and the sales person was very helpful in finding out what I needed and what I was looking for in my price range.

• Prompt follow up

Max Franklin called me and was very pleasant. I do plan to visit this dealer for a test drive.

• Yes! I recommend them!!

I did contact this dealer and had a pleasant experience for the most part. The car I was interested was sold to someone else within just a few days of inquiring about it so I didn't end up buying a car but I can say that it was a very pleasant experience and the sales person was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone doing business with them from my limited experience.

• Review For Max Franklin

It's been a long process and Max never gave up on us! We appreciate everything he has done for us in buying process of our new vehicles. We will be repeat buyers. Thanks Again

• Andy Cripe

Wimberley Ford Dealership and their salesperson were EXCELLENT to work with. They were prepared with any information requested and quickly took care of a come very minor issues I requested they do. I look forward to working with Wimberley.

• Easy to buy from

Tom did a excellent job and we appreciate everything he did for me and my wife .

• Great experiencs with Jason Nowlin!!!

i was really impressed with the overall experience. They initially told my friend that they could get him financed with 0 money down. When his credit report was ran it wasnt as good as they thought. so the finance company wanted a grand down. They went above and beyond to keep there word an gave him $1000.00 more for his car he was tranding in. Jason and Manager Chris Benson went the extra mile