Napleton Lincoln of Glenview

Used 888-272-4097 Email Dealer
Service 888-229-6941

Average based on 78 reviews
  • Excellent

Great customer serviceWorked with Gery. He returned my rental car. I was wowed. I didn't expect that. Made my day. Tx.

• Got the car I wanted

I contacted quite a few dealers in pursuit of the perfect vehicle. I had been looking for a hybrid preferably, new or used with style. I have always wanted an MKZ. So naturally I started their first. I specifically went to Napleton in Glenview for a few reasons. They had a nice selection of certified MKZ Hybrids on the lot-they offered in the listing 1.9% financing to approved buyers for 72 months. I went in to schedule a test drive and they were responsive with messaging, email, and phone. Had the car I liked ready when I pulled up. Car was very clean and truly a beauty. Salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the certified program as well as not being pushy with the vehicle. I explained my situation-just test driving and he was ok with that. I did try to talk a little about price but he was not willing since I was not ready to buy at that time. Fast forward a week and I go in to decide on the vehicle. However in my opinion the price was higher then the value of the car especially with the reconditioning fee attached. After some back and forth with offers and counter offers, I got close enough to the price I was comfortable with. Now as I mentioned the 1.9 was listed in the listing. I have tier 1 credit and was assuming I would get that. I get into the finance room and I was displeased that they told me I was approved for 3.9 for 72. I asked about the listing and the fact that I made sure to ask the salesman in my initial and follow up visit. Even talked with a gentlemen Over the phone that verified the validity of the add. He did not tell me there was any statute for that offer. I was told Lincoln is not offering anything better than 3.9. Huge thumbs down. What's worse is that they had it in other listings as well. It appears as though they have changed to say that they offer 1.9 but not what term. All in all, it was an average car buying experience. Mistakes like the financing thing should not happen in listings. Soured the experience for me because I'll never know if I was able to get what the listing said or not. Go in and ask for Tim!

• Outstanding Experience

I recently purchased a vehicle at Napleton Lincoln in Glenview, and was greatly impressed by the outstanding customer service. My husband and I were fortunate enough to have Brian as our sales associate. Brian went above and beyond to ensure that our experience was relatively smooth. He was efficient in communication, overly patient, honest and had a keen knowledge of the vehicles that he showed us. We eventually settled upon a Lincoln MKZ, which we are very happy with. Brad (a fellow University of Illinois alum) the finance manager, was a genius with the numbers and was able to get us the best rate possible. Needless to say, we were overly impressed with our experience and will definitely recommend our friends to purchase at Napleton.

• Good people

I baught a used car and everyone was very professional and had good costumer service.

• Great buying experience

Excellent buying experience thanks to Kirk Wolfe and Chris Monson who were very knowledgable and helpful in making our Lincoln choice! Love the car and appreciate the respect and courtesy with which we were treated throughout the process! We actually enjoyed it ! Thanks, guys!

• New Customer

The experience on the purchase of this vehicle was amazing. The respect and courtesy that was given to me was amazing. I came with my husband and I expected the conversation to be directed towards him but that just did not happen. I received a great deal and the purchase has made me feel great about my choice. The manager Nick and the salesman Tom are a true asset to the Napleton Lincoln and I give them both a thumbs up. I will recommend this dealer and be back again to purchase. Its bonus time

• AWESOME BUYING EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE

Had great experience purchasing a car and using service dept from service writers to mechanics 10 plus rating in my book

• GREAT SERVICE DEPT AND SALES

Had a GREAT buying experience with them verses other dealers and NAPLETON wins hands down . Brock Kenski is an awesome mechanic he get my car every time ALL I CAN SAY IT IS A WINNING COMPANY