Napleton Lincoln of Glenview

(4.8) 159 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

159 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton Lincoln of Glenview from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent

Great customer serviceWorked with Gery. He returned my rental car. I was wowed. I didn't expect that. Made my day. Tx.

• Super friendly sales rep ( Damien G.)

This is a Lincoln dealership, however I purchased a pre-owned Lexus. Overall experience was good. Damien was friendly and super attentive. While waiti...ng for paperwork one of the employees, did not catch his name, (Hispanic with shop???s uniform) offered to wash our old car which was very considerate. Paper process went smooth, Nick, the financial rep was friendly and clear. If I had to ???pick??? on something, I have to say the agreesivnes in which Nick tried to sell dealers warranties after repeatedly declining, that became a little obnoxious, however I do understand that is his job. Good experience over all.

• Best car buying experience

I went in to buy a certified Lincoln MKX. The salesman Tim Bernard great me promptly. He was the best He made my buying experience great. Made eve...rything go smoothly. The negotiations went easy and made me feel like he was helping us. Listened to our needs. He took the time to program our phones and set up the app on our phones. I will definitely recommend him

• Great experience at Napleton Lincoln

It was a pleasure working with the Team at Napleton Lincoln, from Ferdi my Salesman to Nick Haag the General Manager who made sure I got the best deal... possible!

• What a great dealership

Absolutely love this store and think they treat everyone with respect and professionalism. I've witnessed first hand their interactions with customers.... Definitely a place to buy your new Lincoln from.

Overall Experience

• Tom Bernard was outstanding.

This was our best car buying experience ever! Tim was outstanding - knowledgeable, experienced and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend your d...ealership and Tim.

• Great experience

Tim helped us to pick the right car for me. I am very very pleased and love my new car. He even offered to ask any questions I might have in the futu...re like how to connect my phone etc.

• Buying without hassle

As always Peter do everything to help us with car purchases all the time,no wonder that we are coming back every time,and recommending him and his car... dealership to everybody we know. Thanks again Peter we see us again in three years.

Overall Experience

• The experience was friendly and low-pressure.

This was an easy experience. The sales team was calm and efficient. They worked as a team to get us the right car and right financing option for our n...eeds.

Overall Experience

• In and out in an hour!

Bought a new MKX and was researching with 3 dealerships. Napleton came out on top! Matt (Sales) and Nick (finance), and Nick (Manager) made it happen ...quickly and efficiently. I was very impressed they respected my time. Big Thank You and I will recommend!

Napleton Lincoln of Glenview