Norfolk GM Auto Center

• Quick and Easy Buying Experience

I told Randy what I was looking for and he kept me informed as he saw different vehicles I thought I would like. He was very patient with me throughout buying process (about 3 months long). They took care of every detail and made me feel comfortable. I live over 2 hours away and told them I didn't want to haggle with prices and additional products. Randy delivered on that guarantee and it was truly sign and drive when I picked up my vehicle.

• customer

We have purchased several vehicles from Norfolk GM. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. We have also had vehicles serviced at Norfolk GM and have been satisfied.

• Excellent

Dennis was awesome. He met us as soon as we pulled in. I told him I was on a budget and what I was looking for. I found the car I wanted and 2 hours later I drove away in it.

• Always Great!

Always great getting to work the Jamie to purchase our vehicles and Michelle is a rockstar in the finance department!

• customer

We were looking for just the right vehicle - Jesse worked with us to find the vehicle that fit us best and then helped us get a great deal with promotions, rebate, and great interest rate.

• Steve

We were looking for a new vehicle, and found it! Everyone was very friendly & knowledgeable about the SUV ! We love it! Thank You!

• Good Buying Experiance

Saw the vehicle I was interested in on the internet and contacted Stacy. She sent me to Ronnie. I made an appointment to test drive a vehicle and we made the deal after a fair offer on my trade in. I had other obligations that day and they did most of the paperwork, detailed and filled up the truck with fuel and texted me when it was ready. Very good buying experience. Very accommodating. I don't like vehicle shopping, This was actually enjoyable, I'll see what they have before buying again.

• Mrs Marjean

Enjoyed meeting the staff, friendly concerned about our needs. Would recommend them.

• Great sales and sevice every time.

I have purchased several vehicles from Jesse over the past 10 - 15 years. I have always enjoyed the experience. Very accommodating. I brought a vehicle over to get serviced and was looking to purchase another vehicle. They had a large selection to pick from and I was able to find a vehicle at what I felt was a very reasonable price. The paperwork went smoothly and quickly. I came over by myself for the servicing of my other vehicle. They offered to drive my vehicle that got serviced back to my home which is about 35 miles away so I could drive my new vehicle back home. Enjoyed the whole experience and really enjoy my new vehicle.

• Awesome Experience!!

Our experience at Norfolk GM made car buying fun!! We had not purchased a vehicle in nearly 10 years!! Ronnie listened to what our needs were, let us test drive multiple vehicles, and didn't push us in any direction. We left the lot the first day without a car and told Ronnie we wanted to think about it and sleep on it. He didn't call us and text us and hound us about anything. He let us contact him. We went back the next day and he played Legos with our daughter while we finalized the paperwork. He gave us a tour, answered all our questions, and contacted us after the sale to see if we needed anything else. We love our vehicle and Ronnie helped us find the right one that fit our family, our budget, and our style!!! Nofolk GM earned our business for year to come. Thank you so much for making car buying a breeze!!!!