Pat McGrath Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

(5.0) 12 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Pleasantly surprised

I went up looking at a specific Chevy Cruz to buy. I didn't have high expectations as I have poor credit. However, these guys went above and beyond to... find something that would work, to make sure I got a car that day. They showed me other options, but unlike other dealerships I've dealt with, they didn't push me to buy them. They listened to my concerns and my wants, and were able to get me in a very nice vehicle with a much lower down payment than expected and awesome monthly payments. Although it wasn't the one I had gone up there for, it is the same model and a year newer. And I love it. Definitely worth the trip up there. Thanks to Patrick, Justin, Jason and the crew for the great experience!

Hi there! Thanks for this great review! I'll be sure to let all the guys know that you appreciated their help! I'm glad to hear that we were able to h...elp you and you found the Cruze you wanted! Feel free to reach out with any questions! Murphy McGrath, General Manager | murphy@mcgrathauto.com

• Love my new car!!

Jeff Webster was my sales guy. He went above and beyond to help me find the right car just for me. He was very easy to get ahold of when I needed to s...peak to him and returned calls within minutes. Very pleased with his service !

Hello Rhonda, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this wonderful review! We greatly appreciate the feedback so we can... continue to grow and develop our excellent customer service. I will be sure to pass this on to Jeff and the rest of the crew. Please be sure to let us know if you need anything in the future! Thanks Rhonda and have a wonderful day!

• Easy car buying experience

I purchased a Hyundai Sonota from Jeff Moss and I love my new car and the experience I had at Pat McGrath. They made my purchase easy and fun. I would... recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

Hello LL, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We greatly appreciate the feedback. I will be sure to pass this on t...o Jeff and the rest of the crew. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let Jeff know! Thanks LL and have a great day!

• very pleased with my dodge ram

I would like to take this time to thank all the fine sellsman at Pat MccGarth Jeep Dodge Country. Patrick was very helpful in showing me what i was in...terested in. I have bought many cars and trucks in my life and never did i receive such excellent service. Patrick showed me what was on there lot and even took me to some of the lots where i test drove several trucks. It was when i was coming back from the last test drive when i seen the red Dodge Ram crew cab 4 wheel drive that I had saw on line and told Patrick I wanna test that truck and he was more then happy to help. Well I loved it and that was the truck i bought . I had planned on getting a one year extended warranty, they gave me a 2 year extended warranty at no cost to me I was very pleased with that service they gave me. Would i recommend family or friends to Pat MccGrath Chrysler, Jeep Dodge Country, you bet i would and have i even offered to take them up because i was so pleased with the service i received would recommend Patrick to sell u the car or truck u want. I will sure go back to buy my next truck.

Hello Brad, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this awesome review! We greatly appreciate the opportunity you gave us to ...earn your business and I know Patrick greatly appreciates the praise! I will be sure to pass this on to Patrick and the rest of the crew. If you need anything in the future or any friends or family, please let us know and we will gladly help! Thanks again Brad and have a wonderful weekend!

• Happy with our Experience

We've been very pleased with our dealings from start to finish. We bought our last two Jeeps here, and the sales process was really easy. I like the s...ervice department a lot, too; they are always willing to help me and listen to what I have to say about what I need. My sales person, Justin B, and my service rep, Jordan, always greet me by name and make me feel comfortable there. Last winter, I was rear-ended, and for the first time, I used the collision center. We were completely satisfied here, too; they even helped me secure a rental car and took care of everything with the insurance companies. At this point, we plan to trade for a new jeep next year, and we'll be back to McGrath. No problems here for us.

Hello Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this wonderful review! We greatly appreciate you coming to us for all of y...our vehicle needs. I will be sure to pass this on to Justin and Jordan. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know! Thanks Lisa and have a great weekend!

• Great Car Great Company Great Experience

Andrew was a great salesman. He took good care of me through out the entire buying process. He never made me feel pressured to purchase the vehicle. A...ndrew was very knowledgeable about every vehicle we test drove, and was able to tell me about every aspect of the vehicle. This is the 3rd car I have purchased from McGraths and my experience is always great. Weather I'm purchasing a vehicle or getting one serviced the entire team is always very professorial, responsive and fair. Best car dealership in the state hands down.

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review and for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and welcome you int...o the McGrath Family! I will be sure to pass this on to Andrew and the rest of the crew. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know! Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

• Great Service

McGrath has a great sales team with excellent customer service. They make an otherwise stressful situation, a very smooth and satisfying experience. I...'ll definitely be returning with all of my car needs in the future.

Hello Cec, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this wonderful review! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn y...our business! I will be sure to pass this on to the Sales Staff. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks Cec and have a wonderful weekend!

• Great Service, Happy Customer

From the moment I stepped into the dealership to the moment I left, I had a wonderful experience! My salesman helped me find the car I wanted very qui...ckly after discussing wants/needs. The finance department helped walk me through all the appropriate paperwork and answered all of my many questions! I was in and out in a couple of hours and an owner of a new car! I was pleasantly surprised of how easy the process was and how friendly the staff was as well. This was my first car buying experience and they blew me away with their service, and expertise. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Pat McGrath Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM!!

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this awesome review! We greatly appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to h...elp find you the perfect vehicle! I will be sure to pass this on to the sales staff and if you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

• Very Helpful and Very Mannered Employees

While in search of a new vehicle safe and roomy for my family... I stopped in to look at vehicles that may fit my personal needs. I came in a few time...s to look at different vehicles and also was allowed to test drive whatever I felt I may want. I ended up working with Patrick and had an amazing experience. He was involved in every step of making sure I got the vehicle I wanted. After choosing my vehicle we ended up going over closing time; at which his attitude never changed although I was keeping him late. We all know buying a car can be time consuming but my entire time working with the Employees was exceptional; better than any experience I have had. Not only would recommend them to others... I would also recommend Jeep! I love my new vehicle and couldn't be any more happy!

• Will not stop sending mail and calling

Stopped to get a recall looked at, they never worked on the truck but ever since they have been calling me weekly and sending mail to trade my truck i...n. I called and asked them to stop twice, stopped at dodge country and talked to a salesman and he said he would handle it, then last time I went into the sales tower and told them it needed to stop, they said they will take care of it but I still get phone calls and mail. McGrath really seems like a shady group of dealerships

Pat McGrath Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM