Junge Cedar Rapids

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 40 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 21, 2016

We recently purchased a used Buick Encore. My husband spoke with the salesman, Perry, asking about this little Buick on the phone. When we arrived a...t the dealership of Junge Automotive in Hiawatha, Perry greeted us. He was a very polite salesman & we enjoyed working with him. Tammy went over all the paperwork with us & was very thorough & knowledgeable. Another thing that impressed is that they will come & pick up our car & leave us a loaner while they are under coating & seal coating it.

February 17, 2018

Working with Junge in Cedar Rapids was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Bret, Tammy and Andrew were all so helpful and patient throughou...t the whole process and treated me kindly and with respect. I looked at many cars at several dealerships but came back to Junge because of the wonderful team and the great service. Bret took the time to show me several vehicles with the features I needed (good gas mileage, good safety rating, reliability) within my price range and answered all of my questions. Tammy walked me through the buying process and made sure I was comfortable with my monthly payment and financing options before I signed anything. After I purchased the car and had a small issue with the side mirror, Andrew assured me it would be taken care of promptly and at no charge. I absolutely love my new Fusion and am confident that if I need anything I can count on Junge to take care of me. I would absolutely recommend Junge to anyone needing to purchase a new or used vehicle.

February 14, 2018

Thank you Mike Reeve and Clayton Graham goin above and beyond helping with our Volvo on call. We love our Volvo we purchased there. Worth the drive.

February 6, 2018

Brought Wifes Jeep in for service , was so impressed with the helpful Techs that I brought my Jeep in. Matt and Doug were very helpful and a real pro...fessional. Waiting area was very clean and well stocked..Will be my service center from now on... Mike T.

February 1, 2018

Brett was great to work with. Very kind and professional. Will do business with him again if the need arises. Never felt pressured, overall good ex...perience.

January 27, 2018

Working with Morgan Studt to purchase my vehicle was a breeze. Located in Des Moines, Morgan helped me finalize the deal over email and phone before ...making the drive to Cedar Rapids. He was always responsive and transparent. Very happy with my experience.

January 15, 2018

Thanks Perry!! 2 cars in 2 years for our family! Great sales and Perry was fun to work with! We appreciate your help with 2 Ford Escspes!

January 15, 2018

Great people. Fair prices. I take all of my cars to Junge for service, including those that they do not sell. Good people to deal with, and I have ref...erred several friends to them for sales and service.

May 16, 2017

Mike Sands was amazing. He handled our car and our claim with urgency and respect. He was so on top of things I never had to reach out and find out w...hat was going on. They also had it done in such a SHORT amount of time with the greatest level of professionalism. It truly was an honor to be serviced by Junge Volvo!

April 25, 2017

Friendly, professional, and flexible for setting up diagnostic appointment. I came from another city 75 miles and the visit required some planning. ... The diagnostic was thorough and took the time they promised. A loaner car was available if I needed it. The basic problem required ordering a new part. The part was obtained in a reasonable time though it could have been expedited if necessary. The revisit was quick and the repair seems to work. Simple things like protecting the seats and carpets were done. The car was washed afterward. The dealership uniformly has very nice knowledgable people in car sales and parts as well as service.

Junge Cedar Rapids