• Great employees and service

Always a great place to do business. All the employees are great.

Always a great place to do business. All the employees are great.

• Print Rep

Great service with Jim B. and john. I will definitely bring my car in again for service.

• My Cadillac maintenance

Fast, accurate and friendly service. The fact that the actual mechanic comes and speaks with you about the service needed is great. I never got that anywhere else. Other places the service writer comes and talks to you and you always wonder if it is a sell job. Not at Hoskins and hope it stays that way.

• Repairs done right

I have multiple cars and new drivers, so the maintenance is pretty much continuous. The sales and service people here are consistently honest, quick, and friendly.

• Tire Fix

Tire air monitor was reset and found that respective front left tire had a nail. Would have like to have been informed about previous, unknown damage to underside of my front bumper.

• Great place to buy a car or for service

Everyone is great. The service writers and the cashier. I am always treated great. Please keep up the good work.

• Great Service

Service person John and Mechanic Jim do a great job every time.

Service person John and Mechanic Jim do a great job every time.

• Great services

Great to buy and service your car or truck ..I have lived in the area for 25 yrs and the dealer has always been very good to me and my family

• Great Job Hoskins Team!!

From beginning to end, from scheduling an appointment to delivery of the car, Top notch service. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Made appointment the same day and I was in and out in not time. Great Job Hoskins Team!!

• Freindly shop

I just got an oil change. Fast service, no appointment necessary. Because I bought my car here it was at no charge (for the first two years).