• Trade and purchase of 2015 F250

I have conducted business with Mastel Ford for over 25 years and have always been very satisfied with the level of service, product knowledge and professionalism of the entire organization. I just traded my 2009 F250 with snow plow for a new 2015 F250 special order. The experience was by far the smoothest new vehicle transaction I have experienced.

Carey, I'm glad you felt your purchase was a smooth process and we were able to meet your expectations. Always a pleasure working with you on your vehicle needs. Enjoy the new truck! Matt

• ford service

service was great been my dealer for over 25 yrs.

service was great been my dealer for over 25 yrs.

• Car repair

Staff is always friendly and accomodating. They always fit me in for car repair in a timely manner

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, William! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Through explanation

Very Good customer service when getting an explanation about repair

Very Good customer service when getting an explanation about repair

• Great service

Always treated well and in a timely manner. Great place to buy a vehicle and the service department is fantastic!!!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Rhoda. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great Job!!

Great experience, Brian always does great work and explains everything.

Great experience, Brian always does great work and explains everything.

• Service

Great Service and good people in the service department. They cleaned my car as well.

• Noisy back end!!

Work was done in two trips (as needed) and car delivered as promised on each occasion.

• nxmconnor@gmail.com

Mastel was completely prepared for the sale of our Escape before we even walked in the door. Everyone was very professional, and treated us well.

• VERY happy with the service depatment

I have sent many friends and family to Mastel Ford-Lincoln. I would like to start with Lori when you first walk in she will greet you every time. If I have to be at work in the morning and she makes sure I have a ride to work, could be a loaner or there personal shuttle service. I recommend the shuttle service it is clean and the driver is respectful. When I pick up my car it is all ready and Lori goes over the whole service and what was done and WHY. If my car needs more work then thought she will call me and inform me with what is needed with the parts and a total price. I feel it could not be better service.