Champion Mazda

15 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 22, 2013

I e-mailed to get a price quote and they were quick to respond with a resonable offer for both the car I was looking for and my trade-in.

January 21, 2013

I have purchased multiple vehicles from this dealership, as has my son. We have always had an exceptional experience and been treated fairly. The vehicles... range from Mercury Grand Marquis, Lincoln Continental, Mitsubishi Endeavor and Mazda3 iSport, the last one purchased. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle I would highly suggest you call these folks first and see what they can do. The pricing has always been better than I could find elsewhere. My son lives in central Maine and I live in Vermont and it has always been worth the trip to drive to this dealership and make the purchase. I have had to take my Lincoln in for service a couple times and the service department has always addressed my concerns and fixed any issue I had.

June 20, 2012

Had what I wanted and gave me the price and finance terms that I wanted. Made the process easy.

May 29, 2012

Me and my family have been buying and servicing our cars at Champion Lincoln Mazda for as long as I can remember. There is no better place to buy a car... whether it is new or pre-owned. The sales staff offers a completly hassle free buying experience and the service staff always does a remarkable job and has it done when they say they will.If you are looking for a car in the Brockton area I can not reccomend any dealer higher than Champion Linclon Mazda

March 17, 2012

I made the mistake of ignoring the other two people who wrote reviews on this dealership on google maps and I paid the price for it. I wasted a Saturday... by driving over an hour to this dealership to test drive a one year old mazda. It was a vehicle purchased from a rental company and was in pretty good shape except someone had etched scratches into the windshield, right in the driver's line of sight. The salesman said they were going to take care of that, they just never got around to it (they had the vehicle over six months). They were asking 25k on the vehicle. They offered me 13k on my vehicle, the worst offer I got from any dealership. Other offers ranged from a low of $14250 to a high of $15k. I found the low ball offer offensive. I told them I couldn't make a reasonable offer on their vehicle if they couldn't make one on mine. Salesman (pretty nice guy named Dennis) asked for my bottom line difference between the vehicles. I told him and he took the number to the manager and the owner and they said no way. They said they weren't concerned about selling the vehicle and that if I could find a better price elsewhere, go for it. I left. Waste of time. Amazed at the arrogance. My guess is they are rich and don't care whether or not they sell cars. Hope this helps someone else.