Brad Deery Auto Discount Center

• Great Experience!

I like that fact that my experience buying a new vehicle at Brad Deery was so smooth and I did not have to spend half of my day waiting at the dealership.Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, and my salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and went through everything with me!

• Great service, clean environment, friendly service

Personalized service like they are talking to you as a person & explain things well. On my last visit I realized they are your service advocate.

• good service

very good service had a small problem , but I didnt know that . They were very nice about that. didnt charge me

• Great place!

TheyMade our decision easy! They were ready for us! Would buy my next car there! Quick service and friendly staff!

• Warranty work

Nice, clean facility, especially the rest room(mens). Friendly staff in the service department, (the young lady who handled the problem and the friendly mechanic who took the time to answer several of my questions).

• This is a stellar facility!

We've had illness in our home, so this response is very tardy, and I apologize that it covers both our cars (2002 and 2010 Cadillac) at once. The service your facility provides is above and beyond any I've experienced -- ever. And your service rep made sure that in our time of illness and need, we didn't have to worry about having a car to go to the doctor and get meds. I didn't even ask, and there it was -- wheels for me. I nearly cried!! Thank you to your whole staff, and my apologies again for how tardy this is!

• Great local dealer.

We found a really nice used car for a great price with low miles. Runs great. We had no problems. Took less than 1 hour. We would go back. Car is in great shape inside and out. No rust for a 1998.

• Great people

Very friendly people. They communicate well with what's going on with your vehicle and how are you may fix it.

• Great service

Quick process and made sure I knew everything I needed to know. Very happy with vehicle and the help provided.

• Good overall service

I liked the way the big guy kept me informed at all times. The waiting room made the time pass very fast.