Gary Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• My experience at Gary Miller was great. I am happy

My sister and I just recently bought two Jeep Renegades from Gary Miller. We worked with one of their salesmen named Rick. He was very helpful in getting us to what we wanted in a vehicle both in quality and in price. I would definitely buy another car there. Everyone there was so friendly and willing to help at your convenience and you can tell they really wanted to make you happy and comfortable with your decision.

• Jeff Walters is the BEST!

He was an amazing sales man an was honest an really looks out for the customers best interest. Very accommodating!

• Amazing experience

So we came in today looking for a used car and ended up with something new and the experience was amazing. Jeff was awesome and made the whole buying process painless

• Terrible

Terrible customer service in the service department and when you buy a new vehicle they will make promises that they do not keep. I love the RAM I bought but I do not reccomend buying anything from this dealership.

• Happy buyers, great vehicle, great sales service

Called to make appointment. Vehicle was as promised with additional amenities when we actually saw it. Priced right. Salesperson was easy to talk to. Test drive wasn't rushed. Vehicle clean.

• Great experience with Jeff Walter!

Came in to check out an older vehicle, and Jeff spent just as much time with us as if we were buying new. Jeff was knowledgeable, honest, and not at all pushy. He was very honest as to the car we were looking at. I would recommend working with him to anyone. If we ever look for another car, I would drive 2 hours again to deal with Jeff and this dealership. We like our car, and liked our experience. Jeff is a cool human and you should definitely come here and definitely request him. The dealership has a great attitude from the top down and you can trust it here.

• Sara Gambill Good deal.

Great service. Very satisfied with my experience today at this dealership.

Great service. Very satisfied with my experience today at this dealership.

• Great Deal

Jeff was excellent and knowledgeable and very patient We will buy from Jeff when we purchase another car

• Great deal!!

My husband & I purchased to new vehicles. We had excellent service & are very excited about our purchases.

• Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Gary Millers is a fantastic dealership to work with! The salesman (Jeff Walter) fought and got me the price I needed. This is the 2nd new vehicle I've bought from Jeff and would recommend him to everyone!