• Personal experience

I am very pleased with the team effort of all employees.

I am very pleased with the team effort of all employees.

• Laramie Peak Motors

Everything went on schedule. When I picked the truck up I was informed I needed a new battery. Nothing was said about my brakes. The sheet showed them in yellow so I know they will need to be replaced soon. Then I get a text message telling me I needed to take care of issues found during my scheduled service. I had a second opinion on the battery, it was found ok, but needing charged.

• customer

All of the staff at Laramie Peak Motors are always friendly and courteous. I always feel confident in the work that is done to my vehicle when I bring it here.

• Always a pleasure

Great people, good coffee, always gets the job done right, pleasure doing business with everyone there.

• Great experience!!

I had been looking a long time for a new used car. When I found exactly what I needed and could afford at Laramie Pesk Motors, I was thrilled! My sales person, Jessica, was patient and helpful as I made the big (for me) decision. She and the rest of the folks involved stayed aver time to help me get everything taken care of. I couldn't have been luckier to find Laramie Peak Motors!!

• Great Car Buying Experince at Laramie Peak Motors!

Laramie Peak Motors was incredible to work with when purchasing a vehicle. Everyone is very friendly and motivated to get you the best deal.

• Best Dealership In Wyoming!

The friendly staff made the buying process very simple and enjoyable. Was never once pressured into anything and was treated like family! We have purchased several vehicles from here and wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Dealership lives up to its reputation

I noticed a used truck advertised by Laramie Peak Motors on Friday. Saturday morning I called the dealership and spoke to Jessica to confirm the truck was in inventory and available for a test drive. She indicated that the truck was indeed available, so I told her that I'd drive from Casper to Wheatland to have a look at the truck. When I arrived, the truck was parked in front of the dealership and idling. I met Jessica, who was attending to several potential buyers, and she had me on the road for a test drive in short-order. After the test drive, I was ready for the negotiations to begin. Another couple was also talking to Jessica. I have to give her credit for being patient and for persevering because she was the only salesperson on duty that day. She was very polite and professional all while dealing with customers on the floor, answering the phone and juggling two separate car sales simultaneously. Negotiating the purchase price was accomplished with no pressure. While the final paper work was being drawn up, I left to have a late lunch at a nearby restaurant. Upon my return, the truck was fully fueled and ready to go. I wrote the check and signed the papers and was ready for the drive back to Casper. As I was about to leave the service manager came out and said that they were going to give me a new jack because the truck didn't have one. They gave me a brand new jack straight out of new truck. I would have never noticed until at some time in the future I really needed the jack. To me that's the true test of integrity -- doing the right thing even though I wouldn't have known. Friendly, courteous, honest folks at Laramie Peak Motors. I'd highly recommend them and especially Jessica to anyone looking for a vehicle. It was worth the drive for me!

• Wonderful car buying experience

I found the car of my dreams on line and began dealing with Briant Hopfauf, a salesman there. I traveled 90 miles, was treated in a more than friendly manor by everyone there. It was a great experience and I plan on driving back for my first oil change (free gift from the salesman)!!!! I highly recommend Laramie Peak Motors.

• The best dealership in the country!

Justin, Thank you for the kind words. We absolutely appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again.

This the by far the best dealership around. I have purchased vehicles in North Dakota and South Dakota before moving to wyoming and nobody takes care of the customer like Laramie Peak Motors does. I just purchased my fifth vehicle from them and they were so accommodating and thoughtful with nothing but a pleasing attitude the whole time.