• A great shopping and buying experience

Thank You, Mickey. We appreciate your business and your support. Barry Madden Franklin Ford

My two sisters purchased and leased cars at Franklin Ford within the last year and encouraged me to make my next purchase with them. I did go to the dealership and was so glad that I did. I called before I went out so the team was ready with cars for me to look at and test drive, which were within my price range. Once I decided upon the used car I preferred, they explained all the details of the deal, assessed and gave me a fair price for my car,and processed the paperwork that afternoon. I picked up my car within 2 days and drove away as a very happy customer!

• Friendly sales staff, clean modern facility,

Great Sales staff. They went above and beyond to get the correct vehicle fit for my budget. The truck was brought in from another dealer. It was an easy, stress free transaction.

• Great Service

Fast friendly service, and they go out of their way to make sure the customer comes first and is happy. I love the new video they text you when working on your car.

• Great Service

Everyone was great to deal with. From the original salesman to the sales manager, everyone was fair with me. The business manager was very pleasant and made the paper work easy.

• Great salesmen, service and great dealership!

Your salesman Tom and George were very helpful and explained everything to me. They were professional to deal with and had the perfect car for me. If I ever need another car I would certainly want to deal with them again.

• No problems.

Fast and polite service. They took me right away even though I was early. It was appreciated and it was uncomplicated.

• Professional employees, most competitive stock

The salesman was very professional and knowledgeable. Great selection of vehicles. Best pricing I was able to find in all my research.

• Information Gathering

Even though I was looking for information for the future, Mike spent the time to fully explain leasing a vehicle and what I should expect to pay. There was no pressure.

• Great customer service

Serge and George were very helpful. The made the whole process easy. I would deal with the dealership again. Thanks

• Speedy Service

Mike, the service manager was very helpful in breaking down the cost of parts, labor and diagnosis. Also, he didn't push me to fix all 3 issues in one visit. The time between dropping the car off to having the work completed was exceptional!