• A great shopping and buying experience

Thank You, Mickey. We appreciate your business and your support. Barry Madden Franklin Ford

My two sisters purchased and leased cars at Franklin Ford within the last year and encouraged me to make my next purchase with them. I did go to the dealership and was so glad that I did. I called before I went out so the team was ready with cars for me to look at and test drive, which were within my price range. Once I decided upon the used car I preferred, they explained all the details of the deal, assessed and gave me a fair price for my car,and processed the paperwork that afternoon. I picked up my car within 2 days and drove away as a very happy customer!

• Clean facilities.

Courtesy of employee. And easy check in. this is all I have to say so keep your 20 words ok?

• Great service, friendly people

I love the people, they go out of their way to take care of you and are always friendly. I love my Ford vehicles!

• great service

the service was done in a timely matter considering I did not have an appointment and they still took me.

• Franklin Ford does it right!

The customer service people I met with in the shop area were friendly and helpful. The only annoying thing about the exchange is that they make you count your words for the survey.

• 3rd year maint. job

Did the job well and quickly. Price was reasonable. Staff was friendly and helpful. No unpleasant surprises. Comfortable waiting room.

• Great

Good experience with the purchase. No regrets in terms of car. The build was very good as well as the quality. I'm happy.

• Very satisfied

Fast service, inexpensive oil change. Convenient days and times for service. Repairs are done in a reasonable amount of wait time.

• Good, quick service

Very quick, efficient, and friendly. Right on time. In and out in less than an hour. I recommend this place.

• Very clean facility. Staff friendly and helpful

I liked how quickly they got my car in and out. THe staff were very friendly and curteous. Nice Job