Franklin Ford

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 558 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 22, 2018

I walked in and was helped immediately. I wasn’t pressured into buying or into looking at cars I didn’t want. Everyone was very friendly a...nd helpful. Very good service all around.

We're happy to hear that we could provide you with pressure-free and helpful service! Thanks for your review, Barbara! Regards, The Franklin Ford... Team.

May 22, 2018

Ron Sitcawich found the best Escape for me. I recommend him because he took the time to set up my phone and showed me how everything works.

At Franklin Ford, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. W...e are very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Regards, The Franklin Ford Team.

May 21, 2018

The service staff know me. Because the appointment before me was delayed, they serviced me immediately. They are also very accommodating in scheduling... me since I live about 30 minutes away

Thank you for reaching out! We're happy to hear that our service staff was able to meet your needs in a timely manner. Take care and have a great... day. Regards, Frank LaMonica | Service Director | flamonica@franklinford.com | (508) 520-3600

May 20, 2018

All your service writers are great. Fast, friendly and informative. Both Mikes, Carol and Ed should be commended Service is excellent

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't he...sitate to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Regards, Frank LaMonica | Service Director | flamonica@franklinford.com | (508) 520-3600

May 19, 2018

Sales experience was excellent. Thank you Dave Raspallo's. Eveyone at the dealership seemed to work together, creating an excellent customer expe...rience.

Wayne, taking the time to leave this review means a lot to us. A positive experience is what we strive for every day. Thank you for letting us know ho...w your experience was and for choosing our dealership! Regards, The Franklin Ford Team.

May 18, 2018

The test drive was great. While on it Mike Churchill showed me all the different options on the vehicle and how they worked. I also found a scratch/ p...aint over and they got it fixed before I picked it up. Was a smooth transaction.

We really appreciate your feedback, Brett. We love hearing from our customers and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We hope that if... you ever require automotive assistance in the future, you won't hesitate to reach out to us. Regards, The Franklin Ford Team.

May 16, 2018

This is our 4th vehicle purchase from Franklin Ford. Our experience with Rich Breen was effortless. He should be acknowledged for his communication ...skills and attention to detail. We conveyed to him what we wanted and he found it!

Thank you so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and we'll be certain to share your compliments with Rich and the rest o...f the staff. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and We're glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! Regards,The Franklin Ford Team.

May 12, 2018

no pressure professional sales approach, easy to by a car or truck, both Dan and Mike were great to deal with

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on your purchase, John! We specialize in making things easy for our customers without the hassle. We c...ertainly appreciate your business and we'll pass your feedback along to Dan and Mike. Drive safely. Be well, The Franklin Ford Team

May 10, 2018

The salesman was more than knowledgeable about the vehicle, worked with me on the trade, did not get any runaround unlike other times I’ve purchased a... vehicle

Paul, we're grateful you chose us to trade in your vehicle, and we're pleased to hear about your excellent experience working with our staff...! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future vehicle needs as we are always here to help. Regards, The Franklin Ford Team

May 9, 2018

Good experience overall. From sales to financing it was a painless process buying a new truck. I will definitely be back to Franklin Ford for future... vehicles!

Thomas, thank you for writing this fantastic review and congratulations on your new truck! The goal of the Franklin Ford team is to ensure a painless ...and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best, The Franklin Ford Team

Franklin Ford