Sawyer Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

fast courteous service

Sawyer Motors provided fast courteous service while I waited in a clean comfortable waiting area and enjoyed a complimentary cup of coffee.

Great service and work done right the first time

Friendly fast service is the standard at this dealership. I would highly recommend them to anyone for sales or service.

Show room is amazing

A personal friendship and still professional sellers. Amazing show room. Will do what it takes to make the sale happen. Sales personal and owner are just as nice after the sale.

Most friendly staff, with knowledge, above the res

All associates are fantastic. Great home town dealer who makes you feel like family from the time you enter the building.

Good dealership / Good service

I like that I can trust your service department and the work performed is done well. I also like hanging out in town while waiting.

Trustworthy

I have trusted Sawyer Motors for years and have called Sawyer Motors for advice while I was at a different Jeep Dealer which was over 1,000 miles from Sawyer Motors.

Excellent service, great sales staff!

There is no pressure to buy anything you aren’t interested in. The sales staff at Sawyer is truly there to help! Negotiations were quick and easy, and Sal and his team worked hard to get me into the perfect new car without a hitch!

Great people

The dealership is full of Very friendly and caring people! I Will definitely recommend Sawyer Motors to my friends and family.

Good staff and good service.

Good service and staff. Competitive prices for a dealership. Repairs usually done right the first time, and they stand behind their work.

4.2

I did not have an appointment,but my Jeep was serviced anyway. Very thankful. My problem is for years I have been asking to have appointments for all types of service. Now that is your policy, it would have been nice to get an Email from you stating new policy.