Paul Brown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Our shopping experience

Overall experience was pleasant. Super friendly and very helpful staff. A little misleading with their numbers and offers. Gave us a low ball offer for our trade in which resulted in not doing a purchase.

• Super great customer service

I showed up at Paul brown motors. And Jason Anderson this guy went out of his way and took me right in and took great care of me and knew exactly what he was doing. Great customer service. And communication skills. Will definitely be doing business with them (aka Jason Anderson) Thank you so much for your time Phil

• We Love Paul Brown Motors!!

My husband and I went in to look for a vehicle and had low expectations. We've never been approved before but were pleasantly surprised when they said yes we can get you a 2012 KIA Sorrento! Brandyn was great! He was not pushy and really seemed to be happy that he was able to help us. We will definitely be recommending Paul brown motors to any friends looking to buy a vehicle! Thanks Paul Brown Motors and Brandyn for giving us this new step in our lives!!

• great dealer

I had bought a used 2010 jeep liberty from Jason Anderson I appreciate that they were not pushy. There were a few issues with the vehicle but they had taken care of them like promised.

• great dealer

• Happy Customer

The Dealership was quick and easy to get through their process. Great Employees! Thank you to Mary Colley and Rob Anastasia I would HIGHLY recommend.

• 2009 Chevy Equinox

Very pleasant buying experience. Very nice and knowledgeable salesman, Dan Jennings. Will refer this dealership to my coworkers at my work at Morgan.

• Dan Jennings, 2012 Kia Rio

Very friendly and courteous. No pressure to go above our budget.

Very friendly and courteous. No pressure to go above our budget.

• Purchased 2015 Town & Country from Dan Jennings

Purchased a new 2015 Chrysler Town & Country. Dan was a great salesman.

Purchased a new 2015 Chrysler Town & Country. Dan was a great salesman.

• New Optima Purchase

Josh, Rob, and the rest of the staff were great. They were completely up front and explained everything to the fullest.