Vendetti Buick GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• They know their customer
    March 14, 2017

This dealership is fantastic. I have been purchasing and servicing cars here for 20+ years and refuse to go anywhere else. They exemplify customer loy...alty. In this case I went in for an oil change and drove off with a new car. Needed major repairs on the old car, so decided to inquire about a new one. Because they have built such a great rapport over the years, they know me and what I want. A few questions, a quick test drive, some paperwork, a handshake, and off I went in my new 2017 Lacrosse. I trust this dealership. It continues to be a family run business, which is hard to come by these days. The Vendetti's know their vehicles, but more importantly, they know their customer.

Highly recommend Vendetti
    December 3, 2016

I was in the market for a new GMC for the past month. I had looked at several dealerships around MA. I was very specific with what I wanted. Most of ...the dealerships couldn't find me what I wanted. Others that could had outrageous prices. Ken at Vendetti found me what I wanted and more for cheaper than everywhere else. He also took the time to go over every single feature of the truck before I left. I will be going back and highly recommend them.

Buy a Ford
    November 11, 2016

Traded my truck in and they never sent the check to credit company after having my existing truck for over 3 weeks. I got a phone call from my existin...g credit company looking for my payment and said it was late. They are looking to now repo my truck that vendetti has and knock my credit. I should have never got rid of my ford this was the biggest mistake in all of my years of buying a car.

Great Dealership
    November 2, 2016

My current vehicle is the fourth I've purchased from Vendetti Motors, so I'd say I'm a satisfied customer! The staff has always gone out of their way... to provide great service, and the owners/management are pleasant and reliable. It seems to be a very trustworthy dealership, and they let their customers know they're appreciated.

Best experience ever!
    August 12, 2016

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am. The experience was the best one yet purchasing a car. Everyone at Vendetti has been fantastic!

Very Pleasant Experience
    July 26, 2016

Recently purchased a vehicle from Vendetti, and I would recommend them. They were personable, friendly and not pushy. I'm very happy with my new to me... car Thank you all for making this a pleasant experience!

Great Service!
    May 27, 2016

Very friendly, quick service, helpful, accommodating! Would definitely go back to get all of my vehicles serviced at Vendetti Motors!

Very frustrating........
    May 26, 2016

I dont feel like either issue was resolved. I came in b/c of a check engine light that was on due to a safety bag issue but 15 min after leaving the c...heck engine light came back on which means another trip back to the dealer. I also came in becaue of a horrible reception with my AM radio and all they said was that its pretty normal which puts a very sour taste in my mouth about going with another GMC again as the AM in my wife's Toyota is crystal clear.......

Wonderful experience :)
    April 14, 2016

I enjoyed working with everyone involved in purchasing my new car. They were fast, courteous and very helpful with all of my questions and concerns :)

Great service
    February 23, 2016

Service was done quickly and efficiently. I didn't have to wait long. I was very pleased. I will recommend you to others.

Vendetti Buick GMC