• First time purchasing a vehicle from Sarat Ford

I purchased a new 2015 F-150 pickup truck from Sarat Ford. I was treated well by the salesman and the business manager. Because I had to go pick up the truck after work on a Friday evening they didn't have time to put an inspections sticker on it therefore I had to return Saturday morning for the sticker. The waiting room was full of customers, but they had me back in the truck in no time flat. This is my first purchase from Sarat Ford, I think this is a great beginning to a new relationship. I gave them a 4 out of 5 rating because this is my first experience with Sarat Ford and there is simply not enough history between us to give them a 5 out of 5 rating.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Extended warranty

Bought a used truck and their extended warranty. Within the year the window on roof broke. They had us bring it to springfield then informed us that they will not cover the cost and our warranty would not either!! Then sent us a $45 bill for the springfield place. Stay away from Sarat Ford!

Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further. Please give us a call at (888) 254-2911 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

• Great Service

I was fully satisfied with all the service and the attention the I was given. I also appreciated the good cup of coffe.i

Hi, Patricia, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Good visit overall

We appreciated that the dealer took the vehicle in the night before as there was a snow storm the morning of the appointment. One of the items fixed (navigation system) was disconnected on previous service.

• Small but important issue

Thanks for the feedback. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

I brought my dark gray Escape in for an oil change and tire rotation at 6 p.m. Everything went well except I always leave my headlights in the auto position, I never change it from auto. When I left your facility with all the overhead lighting in your parking lot and on the adjacent street, I did not realize my light switch had been changed and my lights were not on until I turned down a dark street about a 1/2 mile from your facility. This was dangerous to me and other drivers. If your service people change the setting on the light switch to test something they should put it back to the original setting or at least let the driver know that it was changed.

• Emergency service to business vehicle.

I think I wold have appreciated information about the newer F350 5.4 Triton relative to changes to the COP design which prohibit cross-firing of plugs due to pooled oil or water. I'll use a funnel when adding oil form now on, that's for sure. Thanks for the fast service. i look forward to the new service building.

• Service review

I have always been treated very nicely at Sarat Ford by all of the staff. They are all very friendly and helpful. This visit was specifically for tires which I had great help from Anna in service.

• really cool drive in service.

Same as always good staff and great service.I dont want to enter at least 50 words,

We appreciate your response, Kevin! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Convenient and Outstanding Service

Even though the dealership is in the midst of construction, customer service and operations seem to be outstanding as usual.

Thanks, Kevin! We're happy to help however possible. We appreciate your positive review!

• CUSTOMER

Steve Phaneuf was excellent and extremely helpful to us. I would readily choose him again to assist us with purchasing a car.

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!