Balise Hyundai

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 16, 2014

Where do I begin? I just purchased my third vehicle from this dealership and couldn't be happier. This is my second vehicle that I purchased from Jay ...Robinson. If I could have it my way, I would want my GRANDCHILDREN to purchase from Jay. LOL. He is amazing. There really aren't enough adjectives to accurately describe him. He is personable and professional and delivers a completely different car buying experience. No pressure. No haggling. I simply told him what I wanted and he showed me what he had and we went from there. I have purchased vehicles from all over the US and this was the best EVER. Well, except for last time! He remembers the little things and goes out of his way to make things smooth and easy. He even took the time to remove stickers I had in my last car and put them in the same places in my new one!! He is in constant communication with me as far as when the additional features I ordered will be placed in my car. I couldn't ask for more. I am all about giving credit where credit is due. Jay, Ryan and Phil were all wonderful and I will happily recommend this dealership to everyone I know.

May 10, 2018

Great experience and working with David Greenlaw was a pleasure! I would recommend this seller to most. Be a smart consumer. I will be considering com...ing back for my next purchase. Good and fair experience without being barated ..

March 17, 2018

Went to Balise today to look at the new Santa Fe Sport. Michael Hoctor was knowledable and courteous. Great experience and drove home with my new Sant...a Fe Sport same day!!

February 27, 2018

I had an amazing experience. Each person that I talked to was very professional and kind. Megan was very patient and answered all my questions. She al...so kept me calm and at ease throughout the entire process by giving me all available options. She is definitely someone I would send all my family and friends to when they are car shopping. I appreciate everything the team did for me

February 22, 2018

I just purchased a vehicle from Balise hyundai. The customer service was excellent and thanks to Jesse and Brian i was able to take my vehicle home th...e same day. They are excellent sales men!

February 22, 2018

I purchased a brand new vehicle from Balise Hyundai. The service is great and the sales men Jesse and Brian are awesome! They worked with me and got m...e into the vehicle that I wanted. Thank you both!

February 6, 2018

Went to test drive a used Subaru they had. I didn’t end up buying it , but the salesman was kind and wasn’t pushy at all.

January 7, 2018

Let me start off by saying this was unexpected, as my previous car, a reliable Mazda 3 (which are now overpriced), was surprisingly totalled by my ins...urance company. I also don't have the best credit, so I was anxious to even walk in the door. Eli was respectful, kind, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable throughout the process. He made sure he was aware of my realistic budget, and what was most important to me in the new vehicle. He was so thorough explaining the vehicle models, pricing, and the stressful financing side that I barely had any questions for him. I also must mention that his Sales Manager, Bryant Biccum, was very diligent in working to get me a great deal on a vehicle I honestly wasn't sure I could afford. Eli was gracious throughout, even made me several coffees, walked me to where the ladies bathroom was, and always treated me with respect, regardless of my financial situation. I had some frustration dealing with my insurance company, and wasn't prepared to put down the money I had budgeted ahead of time, but they didn't pressure me at all or delay the process. In fact, they locked in my affordable payment, explained, offered, and eventually included a valuable & sensible maintenance program that allows me to keep my wallet in my purse throughout my lease, which gives me peace of mind, especially with an all wheel drive SUV, and it was overall a timely, easy and hassle-free experience that I would recommend to *ANYONE* who is in the market for a vehicle, not just my own family and friends. I went from nervous and anxious to excited and relieved in just a few hours, and walked away still wondering if it was all too good to be true. I've had terrible experiences in the past, and have heard plenty of horror stories. Balise Hyundai is not that kind of dealership, and Eli and Bryant were both so thorough, kind and considerate throughout, that not only will I be a loyal service customer but I will definitely get my next new vehicle from these gentlemen!! I expected to go home needing to continue my search for a new vehicle, but instead, I can't stop sharing the great news with friends and family, and can't wait to show off my brand new Tucson!!! I've always wanted one, and thanks to Eli, Bryant, and Balise Hyundai of West Springfield, now I will be finally driving one!!! Many thanks to those guys, they provided a great experience when I was expecting the exact opposite. Faith in humanity and dealerships is restored!!

December 9, 2017

We needed an SUV for the winter and we went to Balise and worked with Michael Hoctor. He was professional and his process was smooth and best of all ...fast. If you are looking for a new car go see Mike at Balise.

November 4, 2017

Eli was did really good . Very knowledgeable about vehicle features and explained them clearly , huge company asset ! Made our buying process painless... and convinced us to buy two cars instead of one even though I just bought my car this past Feb !

Balise Hyundai