• Great buying experience

We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you for the review!

I purchased a 2016 Lincoln MKX. Buying experience was pleasant and fast. Mike C is honest and does not play games. I also thought the trade in value offered for my car was very fair.

• repair

My engine light was on so I took my car to Feduke Ford to be fixed. You would figure that a dealership could fix the problem. They had my car for 2 days and told me they didn't know or couldn't find out why my engine light stayed on, but they still charged me for the service, almost $200.00 with oil change. Of course I was upset and not happy when I left. I did find a great repair shop and they fixed the problem less than an hour at a very good price. They replaced the temperature sensor and I haven't had a problem since. I would suggest to Feduke ford to invest in a meter that checks your engine light and that also tells you what needs to be fixed. It said right on the meter repair temp sensor. There was a lady customer there and she said what was wrong and I said good luck getting your car fixed here. I was a part time driver for Feduke and Greg Feduke fired me because I talked to this lady. He never asked me what happened. I will never do any business with this dealership again. I worked for them for 8 years.

• Bought a Lincoln

Great salesman. Everything went smooth. Had my new/used vehicle that afternoon. Needed a minor repair, great service!

• Satisfied customer

Lincoln MKZ would not start..taken to dealership...battery charged. Problem solved. Treated with dignity and respect. as usual.

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your visit, Joan! Thank you for your feedback.

• Air fixed no worry 90 degree weather

We are more than happy to have been of service, Sanford! Don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

My Ford 500 develop a leak in air conditioning needing a new compressor. Resume had my car done in one day and my air is working in 90 degree weather, thanks.

• Great Service

As always, the staff was extremely helpful when I needed a new set of tires put on my Lincoln.

• Excellent response to my issues

My MKZ had to be taken in for service (battery issues). All was taken care of efficiently and with respect.

We are glad that you were satisfied with you visit, Joan. We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you for the positive review.

• Routine maintenance at Feduke

We travel a distance to go to Feduke because it's always a pleasant experience.

We travel a distance to go to Feduke because it's always a pleasant experience.

• Service

Quick and professional. I have yet to have a bad experience at this dealership.

Quick and professional. I have yet to have a bad experience at this dealership.

• Amazing Experience

This was my first Ford purchase and my first fairly new car. Mike Caram and his folks at Feduke were amazing! Ive had my Edge for a year and I am looking forward to years of Edge ownership!

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Feduke Ford Lincoln. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.