New 866-479-0013 Dealer Website
Used 866-478-8753 Email Dealer
Service 866-479-0866

Average based on 228 reviews
  • Great buying experience

We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you for the review!

I purchased a 2016 Lincoln MKX. Buying experience was pleasant and fast. Mike C is honest and does not play games. I also thought the trade in value offered for my car was very fair.

• Satisfied customer

Lincoln MKZ would not start..taken to dealership...battery charged. Problem solved. Treated with dignity and respect. as usual.

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your visit, Joan! Thank you for your feedback.

• Air fixed no worry 90 degree weather

We are more than happy to have been of service, Sanford! Don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

My Ford 500 develop a leak in air conditioning needing a new compressor. Resume had my car done in one day and my air is working in 90 degree weather, thanks.

• Great Service

As always, the staff was extremely helpful when I needed a new set of tires put on my Lincoln.

• Excellent response to my issues

My MKZ had to be taken in for service (battery issues). All was taken care of efficiently and with respect.

We are glad that you were satisfied with you visit, Joan. We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you for the positive review.

• Routine maintenance at Feduke

We travel a distance to go to Feduke because it's always a pleasant experience.

We travel a distance to go to Feduke because it's always a pleasant experience.

• Service

Quick and professional. I have yet to have a bad experience at this dealership.

Quick and professional. I have yet to have a bad experience at this dealership.

• Amazing Experience

This was my first Ford purchase and my first fairly new car. Mike Caram and his folks at Feduke were amazing! Ive had my Edge for a year and I am looking forward to years of Edge ownership!

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Feduke Ford Lincoln. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Good listening.

I purchased a used Toyota from your dealership. After 8 months, I started to have weird shifting going on by my transmission. I call your dealership, and was instructed to keep an appt. I had with my local toyota dealership to have them check out the issue I was having. They did, and found nothing. I followed up with your dealership, expressing concern, that although nothing was found by the other dealership, I continued to have a shifting problem. Thankfully, your service advisor(s) listened to me, and my car was checked out by your staff, and the issue I was having was confirmed, and an appt. was set up to have my car's transmission re-programmed at my local toyota dealer. I have since had this service, and I'm happy to say the car's shift-ability has improved. I'm grateful for having been listened to by your staff. Thank you.

• Great service

Always great service. Not good enough? now I'M BEING FORCED TO ENTER AT LEAST 50 CHARACTERS

We appreciate your response, Robert! We look forward to further serving you in the future!