Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(4.8) 780 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

780 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent car buying experience and sales person

Frank Dumas was my sales person and made the experience of buying a pre-owned automobile very pleasant and enjoyable. Imperial Cars was able to get me... into a vehicle when many other dealerships were not able to unless I had a huge down payment. If you are in the market for a new or pre-owned automobile, SUV or truck, I highly recommend Imperial dealerships. It is definitely worth the ride to Mendon.

Dear Stephen Melofsky: Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for Frank Dumas. We're thrilled that you took the tim...e to share your experience. On behalf all the employees of the Imperial family of businesses, I wanted to convey how truly grateful we are to have a wonderful customer like you! Thank you for your business and your enthusiastic support of ours. It means a great deal to us. Sincerely,' Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

• Jeep Compass Latitude

Great experience doing business with them . They were very professional and made the process very easy. They demonstrated large experience, competence... and clarity in all steps of the purchase.

• Sales Person Noor Basar

Sales person was extremely helpful and attentive on my most recent purchase. He even offered to arrange my service appointment when my windows failed ...to open at 230 miles..

• The best sales department in all the land!

The Imperial sales team went above and beyond for me. I initiated contact with JP Carlo first. I told him of two particular cars that were of intere...st to me and he got back to me immediately with pricing (better than I expected!). I then went to the Chrysler store and met with Frank Dumas-both the cars were warm and ready to go! I made my decision and was introduced to Jeff in finance. An issue came up with paperwork and I was offered a loaner car to use while it was straightened out, which was wonderful. Bonnie Holbrook was diligent with getting the situation settled and kept me informed each step of the way. Frank went on vacation the following week, but that didn???t keep him from giving me updates or meeting me when my car was ready to make sure I was completely satisfied (wow-who does that?). I feel like I was treated like I was the only customer in the world and have nothing but good things to say about Imperial. JP and the team were a pleasure to work with. I love my new (to me) car! P.S. With JP???s help the following week my brother and his fiance bought a car from Imperial too! Next up, our mom! Thank you so much JP, Frank, Jeff, Bonnie, Bob, Alicia and Joel

• Bill is the best!

This was my second vehicle purchased from imperial Jeep in Milford and I was so impressed with our salesman Bill. He was friendly, not pushy, and very... informative. But most importantly I felt like he was on our team. He listened to our wishes and concerns and spent as much time as necessary to find us the right car. When it came time to negotiate price he had lots of suggestions on what we could do to get the price into our budget. He ended up finding a better car than we wanted, right within our budget with his knowledge of manufacturer rebates. He felt like a regular guy who was trying to help a young family, rather than a pushy salesman. We were a great team and we would definitely go back.

• JEFF WARREN

I drove 50 miles to visit Imperial Chryslers impressive facility. Quite a place ! My salesman was Jeff Warren who took the time to go over everything ...with us. He was very knowledgeable and not pushy- a true professional. I will be recommending Imperial and Jeff to all my friends.

• David Montville

I had a great experience at imperial dodge, the salesman David Montville answered all my questions and took his time showing vehicles I am interested... in buying. I will definitely be back soon.

• Best one yet!!

I had the pleasure of purchasing my new vehicle from Imperial last week. I am absolutly in love with my Jeep. I worked with a wonderful gentlemen Jim ...Durke. Jim not only took his time to show me as many cars as possible we did in in 5 degree weather. He not once complained or rushed me. He would warm each vehicle up and walk me through each and every car I looked at and all the benefits I was in search for. He never once pushed a vehicle me. He was so helpful and kind and caring about helping me. I was not able to purchase my vehicle that day because it was just to cold and dark to really get a good look at things, so we scheduled time for the following day. Jim had a few cars out font waiting for me all warmed up and ready to test drive again. He walked me through all of the features and how things works. He took his time and was very thorough. He also gave me a great deal on my new 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. He has since followed up multiple times even on his day off to make sure I didn't have questions and that I was happy. I would highly recommend going to see Jim for your next car purchase and the team at Imperial.

• great buying experience

i went in looking to purchase a new jeep and was greeted by Mark Detoma he was very friendly and well versed with his knowlege of the jeep grand ch...errokee i love my neww jeep and would recommend imperial chrysler and jeep and especially Mark

• Great dealership

I went into this dealership with a certain vehicle in mind and drove out hours later with a better equipped vehicle in my possession that was on the s...howroom floor. The sales person Noor Basar was very pleasant to work with and was a big help in my decision on the purchase I made. The business manager Rami Awad also was very helpful on financing my new vehicle with making my monthly payments reasonably affordable. I have purchased here in the past and I plan on purchasing here in the future.

Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM