Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 845 reviews

845 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• December 20, 2015

Frank Dumas was my sales person and made the experience of buying a pre-owned automobile very pleasant and enjoyable. Imperial Cars was able to get me... into a vehicle when many other dealerships were not able to unless I had a huge down payment. If you are in the market for a new or pre-owned automobile, SUV or truck, I highly recommend Imperial dealerships. It is definitely worth the ride to Mendon.

Dear Stephen Melofsky: Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for Frank Dumas. We're thrilled that you took the tim...e to share your experience. On behalf all the employees of the Imperial family of businesses, I wanted to convey how truly grateful we are to have a wonderful customer like you! Thank you for your business and your enthusiastic support of ours. It means a great deal to us. Sincerely,' Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

June 18, 2018

Ed Kelly and Harry Johnson were very helpful and informative .Was a good experience for buying a used car.No high pressure sales .Dealership was clean... and friendly.

Dear Herb: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Ed and Harry and your experience at Imperial Chrysler Do...dge Jeep Ram. Ed and Harry and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

June 15, 2018

Andy the salesman was friendly and great to work with. He made sure that my car was ready for pickup. He went out of his way to make sure I had a ...good purchasing experience.

Dear Edgeowner: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Andy and your experience at Imperial Chrysler Dodge... Jeep Ram. Andy and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

Andy Clair

June 14, 2018

My first visit to Imperial in Mendon was late on a Saturday afternoon, about an hour before closing. I was warmly greeted by a sale associate who intr...oduced himself as Maaz. Maaz was happy to show me the vehicles I was interested in and accompanied me on my test drives. It was at this time that Maaz took the opportunity to get to know me a little better and to explain the Imperial philosophy of building good lasting customer relationships through great customer service and individual attention. I was so impressed with the dealership, the vehicle, the price the vehicle was being offered at, and Maaz's positive attitude, that I decided to purchase one of the vehicles I had come to see. Thank you Imperial. I love my new truck and I'm confident that this is the beginning of what will be a great owner experience.

June 14, 2018

Excellent experience - they took the time to answer any and all questions and I never felt the pressure to buy if I wasn't ready. Marc was great... and I would definitely recommend him.

Dear Matthew O'Connell: Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your Imperial experience. I am very... glad you enjoyed working with Marc and the team at Imperial Chrysler -Dodge-Ram-Jeep. We take great pride in delivering a stress-free buying experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance. We're here to help. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances to us.

June 4, 2018

I visited the Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership for the first time, looking to trade in my car for my first ever Jeep. The staff that I work...ed with was extremely helpful, and wonderful to work with. Maaz Al Nahas was the sales person that helped me. He was very knowledgeable about the used and new cars on the lot, and helped me to find the perfect fit for me. I gave him my list of needed features, and he showed me all relevant options without trying to push anything I wasn't looking for. Aaron Jacobs was the sales manager that helped to price out the different options for me. I gave him my budget and he got me the best possible price between rebates and the resale value on my current car. Finally I worked with Rami Awad through the financing, where he got me a great rate and helped me keep my monthly payments within budget. Overall I had an amazing experience, and felt like the team at the Chrysler dealership were working with me as a partner. I would highly recommend them to anyone on the market for a new car!

Dear CatBatista: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Maaz and Aaron and your experience at Imperial Chr...ysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Maaz and Aaron and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely. Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

May 30, 2018

Gary was amazing! We needed a car for our daughter that was within a certain price range. Gary helped us for two days in finding the right car and was... patient with all the questions and concerns we had. From now on, we will be using imperial and Gary for cars!

May 28, 2018

I would like to thank Ed Kelly for always taking care of me! He always goes above and beyond to make sure I am happy! Need a new car? Head over to Imp...erial and ask for Ed, he???ll get you just what you need :)

May 26, 2018

Great experience! Was shown a number of great cars that met what I was looking for. Found a great vehicle that same day! Ed was great - would definite...ly recommend. Made the car buying process very painless!

May 26, 2018

Ed Kelly was so helpful my experience leasing my Jeep Compass was easy and went through smoothly. Ed was great! Thank you I will be back again when l...ease is up and will request Ed Kelly