• Speedy process!!

Overall it was an Awesome Experience!! Honda took care of my financing option. So didn't had to go through all the stress. Paperwork was superfast. Hardly took 15 minutes. And most importantly, I love the car!!! Worth the time and money!!

Wonderful to hear Ruchita. We are delighted that you had a great Tyler experience and most importantly you love your car. Look forward to seeing you when you need your free oil change.

• Awesome service!

This was my first time buying a car, and Tyler Honda made it pretty easy for me! Especially Greg Dybas, the salesman who handled the sale—he went above and beyond to help me out when I needed it. I'm so grateful to him and Tyler Honda (and I love my like-new car!). 10/10 recommend!

• Happy Driver

It's only been a week but so far I am very happy with the used Rav 4 I purchased. Greg was very friendly, helpful and responsive in dealing with all the questions my husband and I had. The dealership closed an hour earlier than advertised, 6 instead of 7, which was a bit inconvenient because we live an hour and a half away and I couldn't make the decision in an hour and a half instead of the 2 1/2 hours I thought I had. We just made second trip the following day and Greg had all the paperwork ready to go so we were out within 25 minutes!

• Great help in buying a new car!

I had such a hard time finding the Pilot in the color I wanted in IL so I searched on the internet and found one at Tyler in Michigan. Greg helped me secure the vehicle, sent pictures, and helped with a TON of questions. Everything went smoothly and they even delivered the vehicle to my house in IL! I couldn't believe how easy it all was and how helpful Greg was with the whole transaction. I really appreciated the help as I never bought a vehicle without seeing it before. I would recommend Tyler Honda and Greg :).

• 100,000 maintenance

service was prompt & car was ready when promised. I was advised of a problem I was not aware of and had that repaired at the same time.

• Good Service... kinda pricey

Why does an air filter cost so much? It only takes 2 minutes to walk over to the parts department, get one and put it in.

Thank you for your review. We do appreciate your business. I hope you have a great summer.

• Always going above!

Everyone is always happy to see you. Willing to help and go the extra mile. Service is always great too!

Awesome! We love to hear it and glad you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you the next time you need us.

• Great used car purchase!

We've bought 2 cars from this dealership in the last few years. We purchased both vehicles from Mark Carpenter and he was extremely helpful along our journey to find the perfect car for us. For our latest purchase, we were looking specifically for a Subaru Outback, and within a few days of calling Mark, the sales team at Tyler had found one that met our requirements on year, mileage and price. After the test drive, we decided to purchase it and were very happy with the entire experience from beginning to end. I would recommend Tyler Honda to anyone.

Awesome! Mark is a true professional and we are glad you could get the car you wanted and have a wonderful experience. Thank you for taking the time to review us and have a safe and terrific summer in your new car. Please let your friends now and we promise to carry on that same experience for them as well.

• New Car Shopping

Thank you for the review. We will be ready when you are.

Great experience. Sales representative took great interest in identifying the best car to fit our specific requirements. Took a test drive with us, toured the service department and was introduced to Service Manager. Also introduced to General Manager of Dealership. Provided a written quote. Sales representative indicated his desire to have us as a client, but was not overly pushy. Left feeling we will certainly consider purchasing from this dealership.

Thank you for the review. We will be ready when you are.

• Awesome Customer Service

Thank you, for taking the time to review us. We appreciate you and hope to see you when the time presents itself. Have a nice spring.

I love how awesome the staff members are. I've only been there twice for an oil change and received quality service. They explained to me bit by bit about how my car was doing and what possibly may be the next auto-part to keep an eye on or calculating when my next service will be. They even come to me in the waiting room and show me the colors of my oils from my car. I learn so much every time I come in. They are really friendly, funny, and patient with me (being that I know absolutely nothing about cars) and I don't feel like I am being taken advantage of or feeling ripped off. I would recommend any Honda customer to go visit Tyler Honda in Stevensville. Welcoming atmosphere is exactly what you'll get and professionalism.