Tyler Honda

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 85 reviews

• January 17, 2018

I contacted the dealership about a car that was listed on Cars.com. I was in the market for a new Honda Fit, and they were one of the few dealerships ...in MI that had what I was looking for. I came in to test drive the car and a few others while I was there. I was between 2 cars, but didn't want to make a purchase unless the price was right. We negotiated a price over the following day, but I never felt pressured to make a deal that I wasn't comfortable with. We settled on a number I felt very good about. I worked with J.P. and he provided excellent customer service. I'd recommend this dealership to future customers.

Thank you for the kind review. We take a great deal of pride in making sure everyone has an exceptional experience here at Tyler Honda. Enjoy !!

October 27, 2017

JP was tremendously helpful to us, getting us the perfect vehicle at a great price. He was efficient, professional, and courteous. We got a 2014 Hon...da CR-V Ex-L, it had low mileage and is immaculate. In addition to a great price, we also got three years of free oil changes and maintenance, and 31 days of unlimited free car washes. Can't recommend JP and Tyler Honda high enough!

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are proud to offer exceptional vehicles and provide customers with a great experience. Happy driving !!

July 22, 2017

My fiancé and I were looking for a used car with a warranty. We found one that we liked but it wasn't a Honda. They couldn't give us the same deal whe...n we started shopping for a new car. If I was buying a Honda I would only go here because the staff were so helpful and relatable. I almost bought the older car that was more expensive just because I liked their service and people so much. I highly recommend Tyler Honda because you can't beat their staff and they really value their customers!

May 5, 2017

This was my first time buying a car, and Tyler Honda made it pretty easy for me! Especially Greg Dybas, the salesman who handled the sale—he went abov...e and beyond to help me out when I needed it. I'm so grateful to him and Tyler Honda (and I love my like-new car!). 10/10 recommend!

Thank you for the awesome review and for allowing us the privilege to earn your business. Happy driving !!

March 23, 2017

It's only been a week but so far I am very happy with the used Rav 4 I purchased. Greg was very friendly, helpful and responsive in dealing with all ...the questions my husband and I had. The dealership closed an hour earlier than advertised, 6 instead of 7, which was a bit inconvenient because we live an hour and a half away and I couldn't make the decision in an hour and a half instead of the 2 1/2 hours I thought I had. We just made second trip the following day and Greg had all the paperwork ready to go so we were out within 25 minutes!

March 12, 2017

I had such a hard time finding the Pilot in the color I wanted in IL so I searched on the internet and found one at Tyler in Michigan. Greg helped me... secure the vehicle, sent pictures, and helped with a TON of questions. Everything went smoothly and they even delivered the vehicle to my house in IL! I couldn't believe how easy it all was and how helpful Greg was with the whole transaction. I really appreciated the help as I never bought a vehicle without seeing it before. I would recommend Tyler Honda and Greg :).

Thank you for your kind words. We certainly try our best to provide each of our valuable customers an exceptional buying experience.

March 8, 2017

service was prompt & car was ready when promised. I was advised of a problem I was not aware of and had that repaired at the same time.

We are happy we could assist you and certainly look forward to being your dealer of choice for many years and miles to come.

September 17, 2016

Overall it was an Awesome Experience!! Honda took care of my financing option. So didn't had to go through all the stress. Paperwork was superfast. H...ardly took 15 minutes. And most importantly, I love the car!!! Worth the time and money!!

Wonderful to hear Ruchita. We are delighted that you had a great Tyler experience and most importantly you love your car. Look forward to seeing you w...hen you need your free oil change.

June 21, 2016

Why does an air filter cost so much? It only takes 2 minutes to walk over to the parts department, get one and put it in.

Thank you for your review. We do appreciate your business. I hope you have a great summer.

June 9, 2016

Everyone is always happy to see you. Willing to help and go the extra mile. Service is always great too!

Awesome! We love to hear it and glad you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you the next time you need... us.