• Best New Car Purchase I Ever Had

Knew what I wanted (2015 Sonata Hybrid) was looking for the best deal. I used Cars.com to locate my vehicle. Spoke to over 20 dealers, some located up to 250 miles away. Shultz Hyundai, located 75 miles from my home, provided the most professional, hassle free experience of all the dealers I spoke to. The price they gave me was the lowest, the negotiations were painless. When I picked up my vehicle, everything was as promised. Car was spotless, entire staff was friendly, and they took all the time I needed to learn all the nuances of my new vehicle. Without a doubt, this was the BEST experience I ever had when purchasing a new vehicle. EVER!!!

• Excellent service! Service Advisor Derrek Ames!

We had a collision with a raccoon this past weekend that left our coolant system with a hole in it. We,re from out of town and had the car towed to Ed Shultz Ford. The dealership was closed. I left the contact info/key. First thing monday Derrek called me to assist us. He took care of everything to get our car repaired asap. If I lived in area, I would buy from Ed Shults Ford because of the great service from their employees like Derrek Ames. Derrek made a positive difference in a difficult situation. Thanks again Derrek.

• Great service

Service was great very fast and helpful every enjoyable

Service was great very fast and helpful every enjoyable

• 2015 f250

It was an easy transaction to get our new truck and Kain was very knowledgable in these trucks

• Teresa

We purchased a Lincoln MKS. All the staff we worked with provided courteous, excellent service.

• Good Experience

I had a good experience for my Hyundai. Nice People good service

I had a good experience for my Hyundai. Nice People good service

• Service 2/27/2014 Petruccello

The Service Dept. staff was very conscienious, most accommodating, courteous, and most willing to go the extra mile. My vehicle was serviced in one hour which included a car wash. Everything I needed done was taken care of. The service waiting room was comfortable and friendly. All staff that came through the area was very polite and all acknowledge my presence. Kudoos to all.

• Happy Camper!

Every time I come here the people are great, they treat you with respect and meet all my needs. You don't have to wait all day for service and they are very friendly too. Thank you for the good old days in 2015 which doesn't happen at most places anymore. See you again happy camper.

• Super service

I have been going to this dealer for over ten years and I will again say that Chad Ramsey and servive stana and technicians are super customer oriented and they listen

• Exceptional customer service 2/26/2014

Service manager was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. Work was completed in a timely fashion and car was washed. It looks great.