LeValley Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 877-367-9095 Dealer Website
Used 888-421-1640 Email Dealer
Service 866-414-7865

• Equinox Car

Nice Dealership with nice people. Dog friendly too! Big plus for me. I drive 30 miles one way to have my car serviced at this dealership. My Buying experience was excellent as well. I would highly recommend this Dealership. A Friend recommended this Dealership because they had a great experience there. She was correct - its great!

• Awesome Experience!

Ralf in service was great! He communicates wonderfully and gives you the feel is on your team! Mark in sales knows his products and is excellent at helping the customer narrow down their wants & needs! Jason in finance has a great attitude and in no time we felt like we had known him for years! He made the stressful part of buying a car so easy, and smooth! As a team they are AWESOME! Keep up the great work!!! THANK YOU!

• LeValley Loyality

My LeValley Loyalty began back in Nov., 1977 when I bought my VERY first new car, a 1978 Olds Cutlass Salon, from Mark Groves. Since that very first purchase, I have returned 15 times to buy/lease a new car from LeValley. After all these years, Mark Groves personally attends to my needs with TOTAL professionalism and more than that, a very genuine and sincere concern that my auto needs are taken care of. What other GM dealership has this testimony ?

• Barb Baltmanis from Paw Paw

Our family has purchased 3 vehicles from Mark in the past year and a half. We love the quality of the GMC trucks and SUV's. The service department has also been very accommodating. We appreciate the honesty and integrity of all the employees with which we have had contact. In today's world, that speaks volumes.

• The Wife and I

Our salesman Mark Groves done a great job from the time he greeted at the door until we drove our 2017 GMC terrain off the lot. Mark took the time to make sure that we fully understood the aspect of the finances to understanding how everything worked on the vehicle. We coluld have not asked for a better buying experience than what we got at Le Valley GMC

• Lickity-Split

While it's a hassle dropping a car off for service, Lavalley does their best to minimize it.

• New car purchase

I appreciate the red carpet treatment I received when I purchased my new Malibu from Cody. He is very thorough and made my visit a true pleasure to experience. I don't mind driving from Grand Rapids when I can depend on trustworthy people like Cody and the LeValley team when it comes to my vehicles. I will continue to do business with dealership and refer others as well.

• Very happy with the service.

We have always had great service from this dealer. We have bought our last 4 cars from them and we will be buying our next car from the also,.

• LEVALLEY IS VER NICE PEOPLE

FIRST TIME BUYING A TRUCK AT LEVALLEY VERY GOOD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH I AM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE THANK YOU KIRK

• top notch dealership service dept.

This is a top notch dealership. We are from Chicago and broke down in benton harbor and called them. They sent a tow truck with 15 minutes. Zach was our service guy. He went way above and beyond for us. They even offered to take us to lunch. You don't get that service in Chicago. They care about there customers.