LeValley Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 877-367-9095 Dealer Website
Used 888-421-1640 Email Dealer
Service 866-414-7865

Average based on 60 reviews
  • great service. little wait time.

when I got a nail in my tire, they got me in quickly & got it fixed with short wait time.

• The Wife and I

Our salesman Mark Groves done a great job from the time he greeted at the door until we drove our 2017 GMC terrain off the lot. Mark took the time to make sure that we fully understood the aspect of the finances to understanding how everything worked on the vehicle. We coluld have not asked for a better buying experience than what we got at Le Valley GMC

• Lickity-Split

While it's a hassle dropping a car off for service, Lavalley does their best to minimize it.

• New car purchase

I appreciate the red carpet treatment I received when I purchased my new Malibu from Cody. He is very thorough and made my visit a true pleasure to experience. I don't mind driving from Grand Rapids when I can depend on trustworthy people like Cody and the LeValley team when it comes to my vehicles. I will continue to do business with dealership and refer others as well.

• Very happy with the service.

We have always had great service from this dealer. We have bought our last 4 cars from them and we will be buying our next car from the also,.

• LEVALLEY IS VER NICE PEOPLE

FIRST TIME BUYING A TRUCK AT LEVALLEY VERY GOOD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH I AM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE THANK YOU KIRK

• top notch dealership service dept.

This is a top notch dealership. We are from Chicago and broke down in benton harbor and called them. They sent a tow truck with 15 minutes. Zach was our service guy. He went way above and beyond for us. They even offered to take us to lunch. You don't get that service in Chicago. They care about there customers.

• Best service experience

It has always been a been a great experience at LeValley. We have purchased three cars there and have had them serviced there and wouldn't think of buying a General Motors vehicle anywhere else.

• Excellent Customer Service

Started looking for a car 6 months ago. Spotted an HHR I was interested in, but it sold. Kept going back to Levalley due to the fact that Mark, the sales rep. was in constant contact with us and very patience with our search. Helped us pick out a vehicle I absolutely LOVE! Couldn't have asked for a better experience with the whole process! Thanks so much LeValley Team!

• Ralph is "THE MAN"!

Ralph was very helpful and didn't try to 'push' the fluid changes on us while our vehicle was in for warranty repair / recalls. The fluids, while not terribly bad, could use a change but when I looked at them and said 'those can wait until next time' he just said OK and didn't push the issue. He got us a rental car from enterprise and due to my wife's work schedule he pushed the repairs ahead and got her on the road in time! He's a Rockstar!