LeValley Chevrolet Buick GMC

(5.0) 72 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent in all departments.
    April 16, 2017

Joe Frey is very knowledgeable, caring and friendly. He is an asset to LeValleys' and GM. I know Joe Frey will always be honest and fair.

Thank you for the kind words Rebecca! Joe and our service team always strive to make everyone feel like family! - LeValley Service team

• Quick service
    April 13, 2017

getting me in & repairing the problem so quickly thanks LeValley and thanks to John & my mechanic who did the work

Thank you Bob! We're very happy to hear you're experience was great! -LeValley Service team

• Customer Satisfaction
    April 11, 2017

I appreciated Mark's efforts seeking the upgrades I wanted in the CUE system. When I showed up at the dealership early, and Mark was busy with his pri...or appointment, others in the showroom, Jim especially, asked if there was anything they could do for me while I waited. Very nice customer attention at Levalley. Appreciated.

Thank you Gary, We are happy to know your experience at Levalley was a pleasant one. The Levalley Sales Team

• Leasing Experience at LeValley
    April 5, 2017

At, LeValley, Mark Groves was able to help us find the vehicle that we wanted quickly, at a price that worked for us. Questions that we had were resea...rched and and followed up with us within a short window of time. We have been very happy leasing with LeValley in Benton Harbor, Michigan.

Thank you Ben for your comments. We value your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. The Levalley Sales Team

• Quick service when I was purchasing my new car
    April 4, 2017

Quick service with sales staff when buying my new car. Helpful staff with any questions I had. Communication with sales staff helpful.

Thank you Trisha for the kind words and we hope you enjoy your new car Levalley Chevrolet Buick Gmc Sales Team

• excellent service
    April 4, 2017

Service personnel are courteous and helpful; They provided immediate attention to my concerns and servicing; they are very knowledgeable about their b...usiness

Thank you Harold we work hard to achieve happy customers The Levalley Service Team

• Serviicing my vehicle
    March 15, 2017

Joe got me scheduled for oil change when needed and went the extra mile and washed my car for me!!! He also checked fluid levels and filters.Greatly a...ppreciate his service. It was awesome!"|"

Thank you for you response. Joe and our service team always strive for happy customers. Levalley Chevrolet Buick Gmc Benton Harbor Michigan

• Service
    February 13, 2017

I received timely and excellent service. In addition, I had all of my of my questions answered concerning my Chevy.

Thank you Richard for your comments. The service team at Levalley's

• Equinox Car
    November 2, 2016

Nice Dealership with nice people. Dog friendly too! Big plus for me. I drive 30 miles one way to have my car serviced at this dealership. My Buying ...experience was excellent as well. I would highly recommend this Dealership. A Friend recommended this Dealership because they had a great experience there. She was correct - its great!

• Awesome Experience!
    October 18, 2016

Ralf in service was great! He communicates wonderfully and gives you the feel is on your team! Mark in sales knows his products and is excellent at ...helping the customer narrow down their wants & needs! Jason in finance has a great attitude and in no time we felt like we had known him for years! He made the stressful part of buying a car so easy, and smooth! As a team they are AWESOME! Keep up the great work!!! THANK YOU!

LeValley Chevrolet Buick GMC