LeValley Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Serviicing my vehicle

Thank you for you response. Joe and our service team always strive for happy customers. Levalley Chevrolet Buick Gmc Benton Harbor Michigan

Joe got me scheduled for oil change when needed and went the extra mile and washed my car for me!!! He also checked fluid levels and filters.Greatly appreciate his service. It was awesome!"|"

• Excellent in all departments.

Joe Frey is very knowledgeable, caring and friendly. He is an asset to LeValleys' and GM. I know Joe Frey will always be honest and fair.

Thank you for the kind words Rebecca! Joe and our service team always strive to make everyone feel like family! - LeValley Service team

• Quick service

getting me in & repairing the problem so quickly thanks LeValley and thanks to John & my mechanic who did the work

Thank you Bob! We're very happy to hear you're experience was great! -LeValley Service team

• Customer Satisfaction

Thank you Gary, We are happy to know your experience at Levalley was a pleasant one. The Levalley Sales Team

I appreciated Mark's efforts seeking the upgrades I wanted in the CUE system. When I showed up at the dealership early, and Mark was busy with his prior appointment, others in the showroom, Jim especially, asked if there was anything they could do for me while I waited. Very nice customer attention at Levalley. Appreciated.

• Leasing Experience at LeValley

Thank you Ben for your comments. We value your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. The Levalley Sales Team

At, LeValley, Mark Groves was able to help us find the vehicle that we wanted quickly, at a price that worked for us. Questions that we had were researched and and followed up with us within a short window of time. We have been very happy leasing with LeValley in Benton Harbor, Michigan.

• Quick service when I was purchasing my new car

Quick service with sales staff when buying my new car. Helpful staff with any questions I had. Communication with sales staff helpful.

Thank you Trisha for the kind words and we hope you enjoy your new car Levalley Chevrolet Buick Gmc Sales Team

• excellent service

Thank you Harold we work hard to achieve happy customers The Levalley Service Team

Service personnel are courteous and helpful; They provided immediate attention to my concerns and servicing; they are very knowledgeable about their business

• Service

I received timely and excellent service. In addition, I had all of my of my questions answered concerning my Chevy.

Thank you Richard for your comments. The service team at Levalley's

Thank you Richard for your comments. The service team at Levalley's

• Equinox Car

Nice Dealership with nice people. Dog friendly too! Big plus for me. I drive 30 miles one way to have my car serviced at this dealership. My Buying experience was excellent as well. I would highly recommend this Dealership. A Friend recommended this Dealership because they had a great experience there. She was correct - its great!

• Awesome Experience!

Ralf in service was great! He communicates wonderfully and gives you the feel is on your team! Mark in sales knows his products and is excellent at helping the customer narrow down their wants & needs! Jason in finance has a great attitude and in no time we felt like we had known him for years! He made the stressful part of buying a car so easy, and smooth! As a team they are AWESOME! Keep up the great work!!! THANK YOU!