New 866-564-1167 Dealer Website
Used 877-789-5285 Email Dealer
Service 888-667-9086

Average based on 58 reviews.
  • Excellent dealership

Excellent dealership.... I bought two F-150 from them and it was an excellent experience. Bret is a great salesman and would send anyone to him and the dealership. The service department is excellent to got me in and done very quickly. Larger dealerships don't give you the attention like Guthrie does!!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Jimmy. At Guthrie Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Service

always good service friendly staff, I have been a customer of Brooklyn ford for over 15 yrs , always have had good service , like the way they go over the repair/maintenance sheets with you . they keep you updated on your cars overall "health"

• Service

Awesome. With Brooklyn ford it always is!!! They really seem to understand the value of what the customer wants and needs!

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Guthrie Ford, Sarah! We hope to see you again soon!

• Service

2014 Ford Explorer , I was having problems with the gear shift saying not in park, when it was. Service department was great and able to fix it

We always appreciate feedback from our clients, Mark. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

• Great service

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Sandra. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

I have a 2016 Eacape. I had an oil change done. Everyone was friendly and helpful and my service was excellent !! I had an excellent overall experience at Guthrie Ford!! Thank you to all of you!

• Review for Bret at Brooklyn

Bret was very helpful in building the truck I was looking for.

Bret was very helpful in building the truck I was looking for.

• Excellent Car Buying Experience

My wife and I came to Brooklyn Ford to purchase a newer vehicle for my wife. We worked with Dave Kennedy, salesman at Brooklyn Ford. He asked us what we were looking and he found it! The Sales Manager worked overtime getting us loan approval and the Best Deal possible! Everyone at Brooklyn Ford was Great and Easy to work with! They all went above and beyond to make sure we got the Perfect Vehicle for our needs. We both would Highly Recommend Dave Kennedy and the Entire Brooklyn Ford Staff if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle and any service needs! Thanks Again, Brian & Jeanette Houghteling

• customer

received very personal service, timely and correct.

We appreciate your response, Robert! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

received very personal service, timely and correct.

• oil change

took my Escape in for oil change and was done and promptly returned

took my Escape in for oil change and was done and promptly returned

• GREAT service

I appreciate that when I need something done with my car it gets done. Steve Webb in service (along with Mike) are there to make sure that the car you are driving is safe to be in. Steve lets me know what needs to be done, and sees to it that it is fixed/corrected in a timely manner.

We are more than glad to be of service, Thora. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.