Dave Hallman Chevrolet Hyundai

New 866-983-8759 Dealer Website
Used 866-983-8757 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-1490

• The best experience ever!

I have purchased a lot of cars in my time. In fact, I owe two businesses. Thus, buying a car is a must. As often, you tend to hassle and go back and forth with a dealer for a fair price, whereas you feel that you are getting a deal. In this dealer its not the case. From the second I walked into the door, Zac Czerwinski (leasing and sale attendant), treated me like a friend. He literally looked for my best interest. Not once, I felt taken advantage of. It felt like having a conversation with a friend who was looking out for my best interest. Now, I ended up leasing a Hyundai Genesis 2016 Ultimate Package. A very nice car! Better than most vehicles I have tested in the past. During the sale, and even delivery of the vehicle it was a joyous experience. I was laughing, and I felt that I made some new friends. From someone who just moved from California. I can tell that I will always do business here. Whatever training was used to teach Zac, they should do the same across all dealers. Many sales rep can learn from him and he willingness to help someone. From now on, I will be buying from Hyundai! Great work! Service! I have nothing but excellent recommendations to say! So please do yourself a favor and ask for Zac Czerwinski 814) 452-6731 ZacCzerwinski@DaveHallmanHyundai.cmdlr.com You will not regret it!!! Sincerely, Dr. Santisteban

• Requested information

I requested information on an older used vehicle. I received a call the next morning and had a very nice chat with the lady from Hallman. Unfortunately, the vehicle I was interested in had already been sold, but the representative from Hallman Chevrolet was very pleasant and apologetic. Note: the vehicle did not stay on their lot even 24 hours...I am not surprised. I applaud Hallman Chevrolet for having quality people on hand to answer questions.

• Awesome service

I went in to look at a vehicle that sold an hour before I got there they hooked me up with a newer car for a better deal!

• Awesome service

• Great Service

The people in the repair department are very friendly and helpful.

The people in the repair department are very friendly and helpful.

• Great sales staff

Sales and finance staff were extremely polite and helpful. I went back to Hallman because of the service department and the shuttle service that is provided to customers.

• Wheel Bearing

Quick turn around. In at 9:00 AM and the car was ready at 2:00 PM.

Quick turn around. In at 9:00 AM and the car was ready at 2:00 PM.

• A message from Hidden Express

Every one was helpful and courteous Everything was clean, especially rest room

Every one was helpful and courteous Everything was clean, especially rest room

• Great service

Great experience, the service team was friendly and courteous. They took the time to explain the issues with my tires and why they needed replaced. They listened to my tire preference and found the tires I would like on the vehicle. Overall great service and my vehicle was ready to be picked up at the time I was told it would be ready.

• Great service

My Equinox has been giving me trouble since it was purchased in FL. After several other Chevy service departments I finally found one professional and proficient enough to fix my car! Thank you Hallmans and thank you Mark Starocci for such great service. I feel like I'm driving a new car now. E. Towns