• Ford Explorer sport

Very pleased with the salesperson and the overall buying experience, no pressure and they answered all my questions and concerns. We have bought many vehicles from this dealer and will do so again.

• BUY HERE!!!!!

Came here just looking, but my Salesman RODNEY WOODS was so nice and professional that I truly believe he had my best interest in mind. The process was smooth, all except I did feel a little pressured to buy a warranty that I did not want or need by the finance manager. Place is not fancy at all and could use a TV in the waiting area. I will buy here again and recommend to my friends.

• Great small town Ford dealership.

My wife and I just picked up a new Taurus SHO from this dealer. We live in the Metro Detroit area and found the exact car we were looking for here at the price we wanted to pay. Dan our sales rep did a excellent job of making a deal over the phone and even came to pick us up at the train station in Kalamazoo so we didn't have to drive all the way out and return with 2 cars. I have purchased many new Ford's over the years from a few different dealers and I was very pleased with Simmons. So far I consider them to be at the top of my list of favorite dealers. This is a small town, semi rural dealer that hasn't been updated in many years, so don't expect a fancy interior, restrooms and premium coffee. If you just want a very friendly staff that's relaxed, honest, up front, and does exactly what they say they will do I would highly suggest Simmons Ford. Both Dan and Annie the finance manager did a great job and we were very pleased with our experience with them. I would not hesitate to travel from the Detroit area again to buy my next new Ford.

• Great customer service

The Service Department was extremely friendly and courteous. They did the repairs I wanted and what was a good fair price they charged me even less. They also did a free multi point inspection that I really appreciated. luckily they didn't find any thing that needed fixing right away. It was nice to know what I might nedd to get done in the future. I would recommend them to anyone and will go back there my self.

• Always pleased!

Bruce is always very helpful. I got a coolant exchange as well as my ac checked out with dye and found out I was 20% low on freon.

• Excellent service every tome

Excellent service every time I have brought my vehicle in

We really appreciate your feedback and we look forward to further serving you in the future!

Excellent service every time I have brought my vehicle in

• All is well

Service was done quickly and without issue. I have usually had my vehicles serviced at Simmons and will continue to do so.

• Great services

You got me in and out of service in a timely fashion.

You got me in and out of service in a timely fashion.

William, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you, and the staff here at Simmons Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Family friendly atmosphere

As usual, the service was excellent. They know you by name, and create a relationship with their customers. It's not a job to them.

• Great job on my Sport!

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Simmons Ford. Thanks again for the great review of Simmons Ford!

Very courteous group! Evaluated & repaired my 2011 Ford Fusion Sport, on time with job well done. I'm new to the area and will be bringing all my vehicles here for all future service requirements!