Simmons Ford, Inc.

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

New

Very bad experience with service dept.
    February 2, 2018

Called to make appt. for recall repairs. Arrived on time only to be told that the appt had been canceled. No phone call to us at all. Asked for an exp...lanation only to be told "I dont know what happened". One person checked and said parts are on back order, it would be 4 to 5 weeks before they are in. Spoke to service manager, he says the parts will be in in one week. Does anyone know what is going on there? I drove 25 miles each way only to leave frustrated and be told ;I dont know" as your only explanation. I am very hesitant to do any more business with you since no one seems to know what is going on.

Nancy, we always strive to do 100% for all of our customers so we?re disappointed to hear of your experience with us. We would like the chance to talk... to you further so please do call us at (269) 649-1022 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

Spend some money
    October 16, 2017

This place needs new carpet, chairs and a TV in the waiting area. Why does Ford allow a dealership to look like this. There are weeds taller than me... in the parking lot.

Larry, we appreciate your honest feedback. It is our goal that every customer has a positive experience and leaves completely satisfied, but it sounds... like this was not the case. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us at (269) 649-1022 so we can try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Simmons Ford Inc.

Honest Salesman
    July 19, 2017

I bought my car from a young male named Travis. He was very helpful and professional and I truly feel he was looking out for my best interest. I wil...l be back to see Travis for my next vehicle. The only bad part was I did feel pressured by the finance manager to purchase a warranty that I did not want.

Hatch repair
    May 9, 2017

Very good service. Only needed to come back 2x due to part shortage. Some assembly and disassembly required 2x. Hope the part arrives by Thursday. The... extra work drove the price up a bit.

Ford Explorer sport
    March 25, 2017

Very pleased with the salesperson and the overall buying experience, no pressure and they answered all my questions and concerns. We have bought many... vehicles from this dealer and will do so again.

BUY HERE!!!!!
    February 22, 2017

Came here just looking, but my Salesman RODNEY WOODS was so nice and professional that I truly believe he had my best interest in mind. The process w...as smooth, all except I did feel a little pressured to buy a warranty that I did not want or need by the finance manager. Place is not fancy at all and could use a TV in the waiting area. I will buy here again and recommend to my friends.

Great small town Ford dealership.
    October 13, 2016

My wife and I just picked up a new Taurus SHO from this dealer. We live in the Metro Detroit area and found the exact car we were looking for here at ...the price we wanted to pay. Dan our sales rep did a excellent job of making a deal over the phone and even came to pick us up at the train station in Kalamazoo so we didn't have to drive all the way out and return with 2 cars. I have purchased many new Ford's over the years from a few different dealers and I was very pleased with Simmons. So far I consider them to be at the top of my list of favorite dealers. This is a small town, semi rural dealer that hasn't been updated in many years, so don't expect a fancy interior, restrooms and premium coffee. If you just want a very friendly staff that's relaxed, honest, up front, and does exactly what they say they will do I would highly suggest Simmons Ford. Both Dan and Annie the finance manager did a great job and we were very pleased with our experience with them. I would not hesitate to travel from the Detroit area again to buy my next new Ford.

Great customer service
    August 25, 2016

The Service Department was extremely friendly and courteous. They did the repairs I wanted and what was a good fair price they charged me even less. ...They also did a free multi point inspection that I really appreciated. luckily they didn't find any thing that needed fixing right away. It was nice to know what I might nedd to get done in the future. I would recommend them to anyone and will go back there my self.

Always pleased!
    July 21, 2016

Bruce is always very helpful. I got a coolant exchange as well as my ac checked out with dye and found out I was 20% low on freon.

Excellent service every tome
    July 11, 2016

Excellent service every time I have brought my vehicle in

We really appreciate your feedback and we look forward to further serving you in the future!

Simmons Ford, Inc.