New 888-430-1753 Dealer Website
Used 866-994-9760 Email Dealer
Service 866-516-3411

Average based on 5 reviews
  • GREAT GUYS WORK WITH US WAS IN AND OUT QUICKLY

Thanks Antonio I hope you are enjoying your car it was a pleasure working with you and getting you the credit you deserved!

Jake & Glenn where great no hassle I was in and out quickly they love giving us water good guys I love doing business with people that appreciate U and not just trying to take your money and i can honestly say I WILL BE BACK

• I had a wonderful experience

The whole buying process was smooth. Transactions were done over the phone and picked up the car within hours. Jake and Glenn were excellent.

Thanks Abel our pleasure

Thanks Abel our pleasure

• Helpful Staff, Smooth Buying Process

Great service and helpful staff. They've been in business for decades, and have stuck with Jag through all of its incarnations (from British Leyland through Ford and now with Tata). Jake and Fino were clear, organized, and helpful in discussing options, Glen in Finance helped with payment plans, and each worked within the parameters I set in order to get me in a new Jag. Mark in Service was helpful, too, servicing my old XJ. I'm loving my 2017 XE 25t Premium; I'll definitely work with them again.

• October

I made my monthly visit to a car dealer. I have no hope of owning a Jaguar unless I win the lottery. They are very pretty. I imagine they are easy to park. I would probably be terrified of dings and hail, but it would be worth it to have one.

Thank you for stopping by and looking at our beautiful Vehicles. We have quite a few Pre Driven Vehicles that are very affordable. Also just to let you know there is a new model coming out in March called the XE with a projected MSRP of about $35000.00 so now anyone can afford to own a new Jaguar Please do you next monthly visit in April to drive the XE

• Experioennce

Jake and Fino are great! What you would expect from 40 years + in the Car Business from a Family run Dealership.

Thanks Mike I'm so happy you had such a great experience with us. We pride ourselves on our customer service, new or used the shopping experience should be no hassle, no pressure, and friendly. We want our customers to leave with a smile on their face driving the car that best fits their wants and needs.