This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great pricing, Excellent service,

I personally dealt with Dan and found him to be very friendly and patient. I tested several vehicles and never felt pressure to buy which made for a relaxed buying experience. Dan was extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions. ( I had many ) He helped me find the right vehicle for my family and I. I purchased a Ford escape and it was the best decision I ever made. I am from Ontario and I would definitely make the drive to Wellsville to buy from Dan again. Thanks for all your help! -I highly recommend Wellsville Ford.

• Great experience, highly recommend

Quality vehicles, great customer care before and after sale. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

• Ford F-150

Friendly staff. Sales not pushy when looking at vehicles. Willing to work with you. Makes car buying an easy process when your picky.

• New Car!

Willing to find the exact car you want! Friendly people.

Willing to find the exact car you want! Friendly people.

• Excellent service, great vehicles and great prices

My husband and I purchased a Subaru Outback this spring and had an excellent experience. The sales person was helpful, the price was great for the year and mileage and the buying process was not stressful. I highly recommend visiting this dealership. Help our small town businesses who still offer great service and quality vehicles! The service department was also very helpful. When the weather was warmer I had a concern about the air conditioner and they saw me right away and fixed the problem. No hassles and great service.

• Best dealer

Bought a used truck off owner was a very good well mannered sales man highly recommend to all and especially to all my friends thanks again

• Repeat Customer

Just Bought my second new truck from them very good selection,excellent sales staff, very helpful not pushy "as advertise" as a relaxed buying experience nice to see the old way of doing business highly recommend this hometown dealer experience to everyone thanks again guys keep doing what you do best thanks again

• Excellent service

I real like tha they are friendly and helpful in whatever you need help in and did not feel pushed in buying! awesome owner and workers!

• Will only ever deal with Wellsville

Just bought my fourth car from Wellsville. Always made buying my cars fun, never scary or intimidating. Just good guys who know their stuff. Wont buy anywhere else.

• Friendly, reliable

Purchased a 2013 fusion, very friendly people and they make sure all information is made available before the purchase. Also a great service department, and again very friendly and helpful