McInerney's Woodhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Great service and very clean facilities.

This was an easy and fast transaction and I didn't spend all day at the dealership. The salesman was very professional.

• Great Salesman

Pete is a great salesman. He worked hard to get us within our budget. He helped us out and answered all of our questions. We have gotten many cars from here. Will definitely go back.

• Jeep Grand Cherokee

Our sales person Roscoe. Second Jeep we bought from him. The facility was clean and modern. We enjoyed our experience. We will be back.

• Great service by professionals

My salesperson Nicole Roberts, went above and beyond her normal duties. She worked very hard to find the car I wanted, and had to dealer trade to get it. I have purchased over 10 vehicles from your dealership, and have always been treated with respect. Keep up the good work and you will have a customer for life!

• New lease Dodge Caravan

Our salesman gave us exactly what we asked for and made the experience easy and relaxing. It couldn't have been easier.

• Great Service

Staff was friendly and very easy to work with. Purchased a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a extremely pleased. From order of the vehicle to delivery, we waited two weeks, extremely quick turn around!

• Great service.

They had what we were looking for and they were very helpful with any questions that we had, I would definitely tell my friends and family about this dealership.

• Great Sales Dept.- Service Dept and Clean Facility

Great Service Dept. ( Zach Wright & Jessie Vu ) Very Professional Very Friendly Great Sales Dept. ( Nicole Roberts / Sales Consultant ) Very Knowledgeable Very accommodating Purchased my last 3 vehicles from McInerney's Woodhaven Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram. Nicole Roberts was my Sales Consultant for all 3 vehicles and plan on purchasing my 4th from her. Thank-You Nicole Roberts - Zach Wright & Jessie Vu

• Great service and location

Helpful and friendly, professional people to work with Lots of cars to choose from and the dealership is clean and easy to find

• McInerney

Chuck Shivel was great! We've leased/purchased six vehicles from him over the past few years and couldn't ask for better customer service!